- Messages
- 183
Its a common rate limit and oauth token refresh issue.Everytime I try to log into TacSwap, when I enter the code they send to my email I get an error message that says "Invalid 2fa". Super annoying.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Its a common rate limit and oauth token refresh issue.Everytime I try to log into TacSwap, when I enter the code they send to my email I get an error message that says "Invalid 2fa". Super annoying.
Ok, using saml to steer to old gafs users to the new site works temporarily.I’m starting to work with the developer https://realgafs.com it’ll be reddit login based and try to leverage what I’ve learned with this market
If we leverage OAuth from Reddit, that's up to them... We won't check for 2FA, that will be offered just like here though.Ok, using saml to steer to old gafs users to the new site works temporarily.
When you move identities permanently and see 2fa drops or weird bots hitting listings thats a bad jwt or janky oauth implementation.
You have to build a solid OIDC implementation.
If you guys dont learn how to build a modern interaction model, youll end up rebuilding the site.
Some of the more capable bots we have seen can rip and tear in about 22secs.
Ummm.... in English pleaseIts a common rate limit and oauth token refresh issue.
if you sign in too many times it gives up or your login cookie expires and has trouble reauthenticating.. That isn't an issue here or with anything that we would build. We do have rate limits then ban for bots who fail. There are lots of little mouse traps here.Ummm.... in English please![]()
How do I reset that?If you're experiencing that at tacswap, then you'll have to reset your 2FA. Once you do that that issue should go away. Something is out of sync, either time or wrong 2FA method
I don't know how to do it on their system, send them a support ticket. You just have to reset it though, typically once you log in go to your prefs remove it, then add it back on again.How do I reset that?
We like all 2A websites here!ok. I sent in a ticket yesterday.
The gun accessories subreddit was pretty awesome honestly. I never bought any optics new, only used for great deals. Also was the best way to sell gun accessories. I don't think I ever had an accessory sitting around for more than a few days after listing it on there.Never seen Redditt. I figure I didn't miss anything.
You could easily find a used RMR type 2 for $300-400 on GAFS any day of the week.The gun accessories subreddit was pretty awesome honestly. I never bought any optics new, only used for great deals. Also was the best way to sell gun accessories. I don't think I ever had an accessory sitting around for more than a few days after listing it on there.
Is it really infinity and tacswap right now? Where are they going? I think Ill take Down the VPN blocks on that site and open it up what do you thinkYou could easily find a used RMR type 2 for $300-400 on GAFS any day of the week.
Used gear would be dibs/sold in literal seconds if priced correctly. Was great for budget builds, and trying/retiring parts.
A bunch of sites implement "defenses" like they're adding on options to a cheeseburger.Ummm.... in English please![]()
Yup, tho I had to run bots on gafs when I really wanted stuff. Reddit filtering sucked and your inbox/email got filled with garbage.You could easily find a used RMR type 2 for $300-400 on GAFS any day of the week.
Used gear would be dibs/sold in literal seconds if priced correctly. Was great for budget builds, and trying/retiring parts.
I'm rewriting your login problem and using it as an extra credit exercise for next week.ok. I sent in a ticket yesterday.
Tacswap has a $20 entry fee and $60 PRO plan.Much prefer Tacswap.com nowadays for things such as this. Already quite the community there for posting ads and communicating between buyers/sellers.
Of course the marketplace forum here is good for CA specific firearms that need PPT. Wish it wasn't so limited with number of active posts unfortunately.

What is Reddit?
New Reddit Rule 7 prohibits legal transfer of any user to user firearm parts, not just regulated parts.
Along with the recent banning of r/fosscad, F- Reddit.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!