18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Recent martial law rumors

This post reminds me of the schizo boomer uncles on FB that post pics of tanks or humvees on trains being moved and claim "something big is about to happen"

lmao
 
I don’t know if I expect martial law, but I do think there are people pushing for something like that. And I do fully expect more efforts to federalize or “take control” of the election in some way before November. And if it’s not beforehand, and the election goes the way most people seem to expect it will, then I expect an effort to discredit, decertify, or overturn the results. All the groundwork is already being laid, just like in 2020. That time I thought it was just a bunch of noise and whining by a sore loser and his crackpot hangers on, but look what happened. I wouldn’t be too quick to completely dismiss the idea this time.
 
Back
Top Bottom