By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Just curious but whats the policy on putting mods and admins on ignore.You can ignore and use the emoji. If it’s in the wrong place comment or report it.
If you ignore the user, none of their listings will appear again.
Remember abuse of an emoji is still against the rules. Going to all my posts and abusing emojis is not allowed. That’s targeting.Just use the puke emoji lol![]()
I went to all of the messages and did the emoji not just yours so i def wasnt targeting. I was simply making a joke about the loss of these and how to reply to over priced stuff.Remember abuse of an emoji is still against the rules. Going to all my posts and abusing emojis is not allowed. That’s targeting.

I went to all of the messages and did the emoji not just yours so i def wasnt targeting.I went to all of the messages and did the emoji not just yours so i def wasnt targeting. I was simply making a joke about the loss of these and how to reply to over priced stuff.
All correct, but beside the point. The author already changed the title to fix the problem.For instance: the “cat’s toy” or the “dog’s bone” or the “emoji’s form” are all correct uses of the possessive form.
Follow the rules.Can you remove the apostrophe?
Plurals, like "cats", "dogs" or "emojis" do not have an apostrophe. Other uses, like contractions and indications
of possession, are not needed. English lets us write "Do not step on the turd belonging to the cat.". No need for '
I was just on the "Funny Picture Thread" and I wanted to add a (GenuineSMILE or laugh) to some of them!
But it was not available... I gave some thumbs up, but It feels like those are good for agreeing with people that
post good comments and who add Good infoI feel The "Funny Thread" just "hits different", and I want to let them
know I Actually, Genuinely, Laughed at their post and not just agreed to it....It just felt wrong...and that happy face
with the Star Eyes is just weird..lol Maybe we can replace it with a better one? Thanks for the Rant!
Your post offends me. Ha!Two things that we all can do to make everything better
1. We all can still be respectful toward others even if we’re behind a screen.
2. We can stop being offended over everything
I’m going back to cleaning my lead dispenser![]()