- Messages
- 220
So I have a model 69, and I like it. I had thought about a project of buying a spare factory hammer then bobbing it. I could then keep my original intact in the event I didn’t like it.
Google searches have led me different directions; some saying just use a generic L frame hammer and some saying the 69 needs its own hammer. I realize changing the mass of the hammer could potentially
things up, which is why I’d want a spare factory part to work from.
I know this is a long shot but was hoping someone on here would have some kind of insight.
Google searches have led me different directions; some saying just use a generic L frame hammer and some saying the 69 needs its own hammer. I realize changing the mass of the hammer could potentially
I know this is a long shot but was hoping someone on here would have some kind of insight.