- Messages
- 45
I don’t blame the folks for selling them as high as they were doing.. it was a supply/demand thing. But it sure will be nice to be able to buy Glocks for $600 again.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I believe it just means it won’t have to have micro stamping? Could be wrongThe Coyote versions will still be up there. Same with MOS if this CA version has no MOS.
Someone on Reddit said the asterisk next to CA indicated it won’t have LCI and mag disconnect as it’s added because of Boland v Bonta
Can anyone confirm?
?Just so people know, you CAN post factual things like it is on roster. Don’t be aabout it. They have the ability to lock comments with any verified(paid) account
It wasn’t towards you. But people who see this. Now that it’s on roster the $1500 isn’t going to be going rate.
Depends on how hideous the LCI will look. I’m not optimistic enough to think there won’t be a LCIIt wasn’t towards you. But people who see this. Now that it’s on roster the $1500 isn’t going to be going rate.
People won’t know it’s on roster so it’s ok to post that it is now to educate browsers
I’m more concerned about mag disconnectDepends on how hideous the LCI will look. I’m not optimistic enough to think there won’t be a LCI
Yeah I think I was that guy that said that mb its just the microstamping that isn't being enforcedI believe it just means it won’t have to have micro stamping? Could be wrong
It's rumored some Glock engineers may have taken apart a Shadow Systems at Shot to see how they did the mag disconnect. If they do something like SS, not a big dealI’m more concerned about mag disconnect
That’s my only issue, LCI isn’t a big one for meIt's rumored some Glock engineers may have taken apart a Shadow Systems at Shot to see how they did the mag disconnect. If they do something like SS, not a big deal
I’m more concerned about mag disconnect
Well you can buy an echelon new so I would assume soDid the off-roster Echelon market collapse when the CA version made the roster? I haven’t been following it.
We don’t encourage removing safety devices here!!!It's Glock, I bet farting on it with enough force would make it fall off![]()
Asterisk means added due to Boland v Bonta. But that just means no micro-stamping was required. They still have to have LCI/MD, etc. though there is a carve-out for Gen 3 if they can figure out a CA approved switch block (or so I’ve heard).The Coyote versions will still be up there. Same with MOS if this CA version has no MOS.
Someone on Reddit said the asterisk next to CA indicated it won’t have LCI and mag disconnect as it’s added because of Boland v Bonta
Can anyone confirm?
I personally would like a moo cow variant.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!