- Messages
- 120
- Classified ads
- 2
I still pay off roster pricing for my guns if they are for serious use to avoid the “safety” features. Having them personally fail on me once before was enough for my lifetime.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I thought none of the guns had micro stamping.. that the technology is too unrealistic to be implemented etc etcI believe it just means it won’t have to have micro stamping? Could be wrong
PPT, this is the way. Especially now that they passed a legislation allowing some counties to raise the local tax to 11.25%! Plus 11% sin tax!Let people rush to buy them, wait a few months, ppt without taxes![]()
Absolutely no reason to purchase a pistol for three times retail price. Too many great pistols out there. As they say - suckers are born daily!!I don’t blame the folks for selling them as high as they were doing.. it was a supply/demand thing. But it sure will be nice to be able to buy Glocks for $600 again.
Depends on how hideous the LCI will look. I’m not optimistic enough to think there won’t be a LCI
So how many are aware the 43x already has an LCI? The extractor protruded when it's load but you need a microscope to see it, so that will certainly change.
He're a couple of points I made on another thread about the 43x and it's value (and off-rosters in general)
I still believe they have a bit more intrinsic value due to the native lack of CA "safety features". For CCW holders some counties do not allow mods at all, so an off-roster 43x is still more "valuable" in that case, for example.
I'm also speculating the CA version has a redesigned trigger bar/fire-control unit or some other design change to comply with AB1127 and PC 16885. (“machine gun-convertible" pistol). So the reliability of any new design could potentially make an off-roster 43x MORE valuable if it's determined it falls short of the traditional Glock standard.
We shall see if and how much of a premium remains.
Asterisk only means its added due to Boland v Bonta. Will still require LCI and mag disconnect.I believe it just means it won’t have to have micro stamping? Could be wrong
I paid $100 more for my off roster MK25... in like 2016, so it wasn't that much of a premiumThe off roster version will still probably command a premium.
Sounds like Walther PDP Compact for the Win! LolSo how many are aware the 43x already has an LCI? The extractor protruded when it's load but you need a microscope to see it, so that will certainly change.
He're a couple of points I made on another thread about the 43x and it's value (and off-rosters in general)
I still believe they have a bit more intrinsic value due to the native lack of CA "safety features". For CCW holders some counties do not allow mods at all, so an off-roster 43x is still more "valuable" in that case, for example.
I'm also speculating the CA version has a redesigned trigger bar/fire-control unit or some other design change to comply with AB1127 and PC 16885. (“machine gun-convertible" pistol). So the reliability of any new design could potentially make an off-roster 43x MORE valuable if it's determined it falls short of the traditional Glock standard.
We shall see if and how much of a premium remains.
How 1k? $550 plus 18.75% sales and excise tax comes out to $653.13. That’s assuming they cost more than the regular 43X MOS model which currently sells for $499 all day regular price big box stores.I heard the new 43x has a bop it feature before you can fire it.
But really 43x never sold for 1500, yes people asked that but they didnt get it.
I spent like 1600 on my 43x but thats because i swapped out the slides for COA slides.
43x will be about 1k after taxes.
Wait it’s not optic ready? Wow what a huge miss by Glock https://www.riflegear.com/p-28054-glock-ca-43x-9mm-341-10rd-pistol.aspx unless they’re adding both maybeRifle gear already posted the 43x CA version on their website. It says it will have mag disconnect safety and indicator.
Seems to be just a placeholder image for now, I don't see the LCI if they're planning on adding it to the top of the slide.Wait it’s not optic ready? Wow what a huge miss by Glock https://www.riflegear.com/p-28054-glock-ca-43x-9mm-341-10rd-pistol.aspx unless they’re adding both maybe
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!