18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

RIP $1,500 Glock 43x

I suspect they still won’t go that low. For starters, we’re not paying the added taxes on a PPT sell. And I suspect the new 43X is gonna be more than $600 on the shelf at least for a good while. Combine that with the added taxes and it’s still a pretty expensive pistol.

Also consider considering a PPT one won’t have the added BS on it. They’re still gonna be a market for that. But I do think it’s gonna bring them into check a little. My guess is 800-900 ppt off roster 43x will be to go2 price to move them.

Time will tell for sure. Hopefully it all works out.
Dang so like $712.5 NEW at this very high msrp? I'll take that all day over some sucker paying $900 for a USED gun (let alone a cheap $435 Glock that kinda sucks) hahahahaha
 
I suspect they still won’t go that low. For starters, we’re not paying the added taxes on a PPT sell. And I suspect the new 43X is gonna be more than $600 on the shelf at least for a good while. Combine that with the added taxes and it’s still a pretty expensive pistol.

Also consider considering a PPT one won’t have the added BS on it. They’re still gonna be a market for that. But I do think it’s gonna bring them into check a little. My guess is 800-900 ppt off roster 43x will be to go2 price to move them.

Time will tell for sure. Hopefully it all works out.
I may have been one of the last people that paid high premium for 43x.. PPT earlier this month for $1K .. all good though, it was a good deal at the time.
 
I may have been one of the last people that paid high premium for 43x.. PPT 2 weeks ago $1K .. all good though, it was a good deal at the time.
Yea that’s a great deal. If I didn’t have them already, I would totally have bought that. Plus you have a real one :)

Heck if the resale price on PPT drops for the 43x, we will probably start seeing a lot less of them as people won’t bother, bringing them in the first place when they move here.

Even at $1000, that’s not enough money to convince me to sell something I can’t get back (easily anyways). Kind of why I never sold any of the stuff I brought with me.. just not enough profit to make it worth my wild.
 
yeah I have that intro offer because my new STAR card has never been used lol. idk if firearms are exempt
Man, you're F-ing up! 0% interest, low minimum payment. Pretty sure it doesn't go on your credit report...

*EDIT* The offer in referring to will show up online. Something like: "10% off this item if you pay with your military star card".
 
Man, you're F-ing up! 0% interest, low minimum payment. Pretty sure it doesn't go on your credit report...

*EDIT* The offer in referring to will show up online. Something like: "10% off this item if you pay with your military star card".
Never bought a firearm once on base or online so that's crazy. I'll have to see about this. What about the 10 day wait and everything. I have my VA card so I guess I can go on base but it's not like a CAC?

I had a STAR card for years, didn't use it for hella long after I got out so they closed it on me. Then a year ago I applied and got a new one with a low limit, so that's another issue and why I never used it for my Macbook. They always have Apple deals. But I got downgraded from like 6k to $650 credit limit which is insane... surprised they haven't cancelled this one too lol... I don't check the exchange site too much but maybe I should. often times they get beat by Amazon or other stores but I literally always get my laptops from them and the tax savings is huge on big items
 
Never bought a firearm once on base or online so that's crazy. I'll have to see about this. What about the 10 day wait and everything. I have my VA card so I guess I can go on base but it's not like a CAC?

I had a STAR card for years, didn't use it for hella long after I got out so they closed it on me. Then a year ago I applied and got a new one with a low limit, so that's another issue and why I never used it for my Macbook. They always have Apple deals. But I got downgraded from like 6k to $650 credit limit which is insane... surprised they haven't cancelled this one too lol... I don't check the exchange site too much but maybe I should. often times they get beat by Amazon or other stores but I literally always get my laptops from them and the tax savings is huge on big items
Yeah, hard to beat amazon, but we use it for back to school every year, just to keep it utilized and open. As long as you have proof of VA enrollment (like your card) you should be good, but I'd double check first.

All the normal CA laws still apply with them. 10 day waiting period, background check, etc. I plan on keeping an eye out for that unbeatable deal i just can't pass up... once I'm done being a poor. 🤪
 
Back
Top Bottom