By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Where do I find the discount code?I believe the trigger upgrade is the same, but you can confirm with Rost Martin. Their phone support is excellent, but their email support is not very responsive. Oh, and make sure to use the 15% discount code before placing your order.
Guess I don't need a code. They won't ship even the smallest accessory to Kalifornia!Where do I find the discount code?
And I was about to order a compensated rm1c, that bites.Guess I don't need a code. They won't ship even the smallest accessory to Kalifornia!
Sportsman has them.been interested in these pistols for a long while now.
The comped version- not on ca roster msrps for only $20 more than the non comped version but the comped slide and barrel kit from Rost msrps for only $100 less than a complete pistol. I have talked with them about a slide swap post purchase but they just keep telling me that the comped version will be available in ca soon. Soon is what im told for the past 18 months.
FFLs can get everything on the roster. They won't ship a mag spacer or the trigger to an individual in this state.And I was about to order a compensated rm1c, that bites.
Got it, but it’s the principle of the matter. I’m still buying one.FFLs can get everything on the roster. They won't ship a mag spacer or the trigger to an individual in this state.
If you take a pair of needle nose pliers and give it a little “bend” from the open end, it will bend back about 1/4” and then snap right off.I see. Damn, Welded? I though it was some pin or spring. You happen to have after images. I do have tools, but can't find any information about the location for the magazine disconnect. Until I came here and search and search and you were the first with some form of image.
I can see it now, but trying to figure out how to take it off.
I may have to do some digging. But a photo will help and what angle to go in. Lol.
Appreciate it.
I was thinking that I would have to use a cutting wheel and grind off the rest. You did this already? Pictures?If you take a pair of needle nose pliers and give it a little “bend” from the open end, it will bend back about 1/4” and then snap right off.
Confirmed this works. It broke off right at the part that's welded to the trigger bar. Left a little sharp bit that was easily filed off. I took the assembly out but probably could do it while in the gun. I think the trigger is a "little" smoother now.If you take a pair of needle nose pliers and give it a little “bend” from the open end, it will bend back about 1/4” and then snap right off.
Wait that's great to hear. The fulls size just got added to the roster so I've been looking at ways to remove the disconnectConfirmed this works. It broke off right at the part that's welded to the trigger bar. Left a little sharp bit that was easily filed off. I took the assembly out but probably could do it while in the gun. I think the trigger is a "little" smoother now.
Where’d you get the performance trigger from?I have a one-month-old RM1C with the performance trigger upgrade. The performance trigger lacks the magazine disconnect feature. Here’s a picture of the trigger bar for your reference.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!