18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Rost Martin RM1C magazine disconnector(MD) details

I believe the trigger upgrade is the same, but you can confirm with Rost Martin. Their phone support is excellent, but their email support is not very responsive. Oh, and make sure to use the 15% discount code before placing your order.
 
I believe the trigger upgrade is the same, but you can confirm with Rost Martin. Their phone support is excellent, but their email support is not very responsive. Oh, and make sure to use the 15% discount code before placing your order.
Where do I find the discount code?
 
been interested in these pistols for a long while now.

The comped version- not on ca roster msrps for only $20 more than the non comped version but the comped slide and barrel kit from Rost msrps for only $100 less than a complete pistol. I have talked with them about a slide swap post purchase but they just keep telling me that the comped version will be available in ca soon.

EDIT- just checked the roster- looks like the CA COMP is now listed.
 
been interested in these pistols for a long while now.

The comped version- not on ca roster msrps for only $20 more than the non comped version but the comped slide and barrel kit from Rost msrps for only $100 less than a complete pistol. I have talked with them about a slide swap post purchase but they just keep telling me that the comped version will be available in ca soon. Soon is what im told for the past 18 months.
Sportsman has them.
 
I see. Damn, Welded? I though it was some pin or spring. You happen to have after images. I do have tools, but can't find any information about the location for the magazine disconnect. Until I came here and search and search and you were the first with some form of image.
I can see it now, but trying to figure out how to take it off.
I may have to do some digging. But a photo will help and what angle to go in. Lol.
Appreciate it.
If you take a pair of needle nose pliers and give it a little “bend” from the open end, it will bend back about 1/4” and then snap right off.
 
If you take a pair of needle nose pliers and give it a little “bend” from the open end, it will bend back about 1/4” and then snap right off.
I was thinking that I would have to use a cutting wheel and grind off the rest. You did this already? Pictures?
 
If you take a pair of needle nose pliers and give it a little “bend” from the open end, it will bend back about 1/4” and then snap right off.
Confirmed this works. It broke off right at the part that's welded to the trigger bar. Left a little sharp bit that was easily filed off. I took the assembly out but probably could do it while in the gun. I think the trigger is a "little" smoother now.
 
Confirmed this works. It broke off right at the part that's welded to the trigger bar. Left a little sharp bit that was easily filed off. I took the assembly out but probably could do it while in the gun. I think the trigger is a "little" smoother now.
Wait that's great to hear. The fulls size just got added to the roster so I've been looking at ways to remove the disconnect
 
Back
Top Bottom