- Messages
- 1,833
- Classified ads
- 1
I have people misspelling *Staccato fatigue!I have Stacatto fatigue bros
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I have people misspelling *Staccato fatigue!I have Stacatto fatigue bros
Stuck a toeI have people misspelling *Staccato fatigue!![]()
Smith and WesternSig sour
HECKLER andSmith and Western
LOL, sounds like a jerk on a porn set! Even with Walther I always pronounce it the German way, "Valter". With CZ, I took time to learn the Czech pronunciation. I'm a total word nerd though.HECKLER and
I cant believe thats censored out.... come on IKEO.
I threw your offer of $3100 to the seller to see what they say. Hopefully they bite!When's that HD4.5 coming to California though? Hurts to see this: https://caguns.net/classifieds/consignment-staccato-hd-p4-5-portside-huntington-beach-ca.27641/
Scott, not sure if you said that already, but do you have a timeline when C3.6 might be in stock?That is what I've been told, but as of now, I have no detailed timeline.
In CA, everything is possible with enough money.Wow, that HD4.5 sold! I stand corrected. I guess they really are worth the off-roster markup to some.
It's even funnier when the word is decocker!HECKLER and
I cant believe thats censored out.... come on IKEO.
What does that chicken cartoon mean? That stuff is like having to learn a foreign language.
Isn't that spelled c o c k? Calk is what I use to fill a barrier.Calk.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!