18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Save the date: Oct. 23, new roster pistol coming!

That’s why I think it’s gonna be the new Staccato HD 3.6

It’s not released nationally until October 23rd. It’s also flashy / fancy enough to make a post about it. I doubt Route 66 would make a post for 1 gun and keep us guessing unless it’s a high level gun
I'm also thinking it's the HD3.6

R66 advertised on their IG they have a good relationship with Staccato, which they are giving away one HD P4 at their upcoming range expo.
 
I have a lot of good relationships. How do you think I get the info to leak all the upcoming roster additions?
I am not doubting any of your great industry relationships at all 😉 I am only saying the Staccato one seems more relevant to the conversation, given what information is already out there.

But if I'm wrong then oh well I guess.
 
Back
Top Bottom