18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Save the date: Oct. 23, new roster pistol coming!

Hi Point Low Point

Over under 9mm with adjustable width grips (diagonally only).

Im ready
 
That’s why I think it’s gonna be the new Staccato HD 3.6

It’s not released nationally until October 23rd. It’s also flashy / fancy enough to make a post about it. I doubt Route 66 would make a post for 1 gun and keep us guessing unless it’s a high level gun
Great another 2800 dollar gun on the roster.
 
If the 3.6 really does go on sale, I just may need to sell my 4 for it. I don't mind the longer slide length of the 4, but the G17 length grip is just a tad too long for me comfortably CCW. G19 grip length would be much appreciated.
 
Saw this on the Atlas Instagram. Thought it kinda odd that an Eos would be floating like that as if dropped on its end intentionally.

Am I allowed to dream big?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7435.jpeg
    IMG_7435.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 33
Dream big for an atlas? Or am I missing something?
I think it was just an incomplete thought on my end.

OP’s hint was hammer fired, 9mm, optic ready and would be in stock as of Oct 21. I saw the picture and thought the Eos looked as if it were being drop tested; something you don’t typically do with 2011s let alone an Atlas… unless… maybe… a drop safe version were being added to the roster for sale in CA. That’s where the “dream big” comes in because in reality, I don’t think that combination of events is likely.
 
I think it was just an incomplete thought on my end.

OP’s hint was hammer fired, 9mm, optic ready and would be in stock as of Oct 21. I saw the picture and thought the Eos looked as if it were being drop tested; something you don’t typically do with 2011s let alone an Atlas… unless… maybe… a drop safe version were being added to the roster for sale in CA. That’s where the “dream big” comes in because in reality, I don’t think that combination of events is likely.
I like where your head is. We can all dream big together.
 
Back
Top Bottom