By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
That’d be nice, however, it was mentioned that it isn’t available to the rest of the country yet which I believe the GTO is? Could be super wrong.Sig sauer GTO with a trade in program for all 320’s![]()
you're right... gto is available kinda... outside KalifornistanThat’d be nice, however, it was mentioned that it isn’t available to the rest of the country yet which I believe the GTO is? Could be super wrong.
But he said new nationally so the GTO is outyou're right... gto is available kinda... outside Kalifornistan
This made me chuckle hahayou're right... gto is available kinda... outside Kalifornistan
But he said new nationally so the GTO is out
Great another 2800 dollar gun on the roster.That’s why I think it’s gonna be the new Staccato HD 3.6
It’s not released nationally until October 23rd. It’s also flashy / fancy enough to make a post about it. I doubt Route 66 would make a post for 1 gun and keep us guessing unless it’s a high level gun
Well get more like minded voters11% sinners tax plus local tax is so painful
Dream big for an atlas? Or am I missing something?Saw this on the Atlas Instagram. Thought it kinda odd that an Eos would be floating like that as if dropped on its end intentionally.
Am I allowed to dream big?
I think it was just an incomplete thought on my end.Dream big for an atlas? Or am I missing something?
I like where your head is. We can all dream big together.I think it was just an incomplete thought on my end.
OP’s hint was hammer fired, 9mm, optic ready and would be in stock as of Oct 21. I saw the picture and thought the Eos looked as if it were being drop tested; something you don’t typically do with 2011s let alone an Atlas… unless… maybe… a drop safe version were being added to the roster for sale in CA. That’s where the “dream big” comes in because in reality, I don’t think that combination of events is likely.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!