You get another worthless click bait thread... If you say a new gun is hitting the roster today everyday eventually you will guess rightIt’s the 21st what happened
Last edited:
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
You get another worthless click bait thread... If you say a new gun is hitting the roster today everyday eventually you will guess rightIt’s the 21st what happened
It would be nice if the OP would change the date in the thread title.
I must have missed the post that said it changed.
No, it will be added the roster on the 28thlike Glock 2011?
no way to make a profit in the bay areawould you open a store in the Bay Area, so we could enjoy the discount like ppl in South Cal.
Heard they are 30-60 days outWhat is the deal with the EAA/Girsan .380 beretta clone?
Scott?
I would love a Shadow or TSONew CZ?
That's what I want! Hopefully taking existing m&p magsIs it the revive of the s&w 5906?!
That's what I want! Hopefully taking existing m&p mags
I have a 100% track record but okayYou get another worthless click bait thread... If you say a new gun is hitting the roster today everyday eventually you will guess right![]()
Hopefully priced reasonably and I heard they take the same mags as the 84B which is coolHeard they are 30-60 days out
Welcome home!Oh hey I'm glad I found Route66's new home. Reddit keeps banning them![]()
why not wilson combat.Please let it be a Kimber CDS9
Papa needs a new metal framed hammer fired concealed pistol.
Ya I saw that, but a dozen states have 10 round mag limits. Only a couple have rosters.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!