18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Scammer Alert!!! @glocklover4life

my local post wil not scan packages so half of them will take days to show up. Pretty sure u are jumping the gun. people need 3 days to ship it but also weekends dont count
No I am not and it’s been more than 3 days for me . I called ups to confirm with the tracking number provided to me and it hasn’t been dropped off , status is still on Label created . Also I am not the only user who is having issues with receiving their packages from this user so it’s a big red flag . All those red flags plus the fact that I am not getting a response from him just makes the whole situation worse .
 
my local post wil not scan packages so half of them will take days to show up. Pretty sure u are jumping the gun. people need 3 days to ship it but also weekends dont count
That is fair, but for me, it's been almost two weeks since I got a tracking number and their website does not show any updates to the tracking #. In addition to that, when I called UPS, they hadn't even received the package yet
 
I’ve dealt with some people who take some time to ship, perhaps a few days, a week is certainly excessive though. I don’t do non face to face business with anyone who doesn’t have any feedback just as a precautionary measure.
The problem isn't the slow-shipping so much as the no shipping, no tracking number, no contact.
 
The problem isn't the slow-shipping so much as the no shipping, no tracking number, no contact.
I was provided a tracking # but there hasn't been any updated with that tracking number. Keeps on showing "Label Created" and Ups has not received anything since then.
 
If he really did drop it off then it would have had a scan within 24 hours at least showing it was loaded into a trailer that night. You can also track the usps tracking and see that it also has no update. I would not count on that package showing up.
 
Was lied to and told my package was dropped off to UPS . Tracking number provided says Label created , it’s been days and status of the package is the same. He has not being responding to my messages . Don’t become a victim like I did , @glocklover4life aka
Lol this guy msged me and tried to have me zelle or cashapp him for a Surefire X300 I said nah local only knew he was suspicious.
 
If he really did drop it off then it would have had a scan within 24 hours at least showing it was loaded into a trailer that night. You can also track the usps tracking and see that it also has no update. I would not count on that package showing up.
Exactly, there is no change in its status . He never dropped it off . Plain and simple , he scammed me
 
I have some updates for this thread, I'll try to be as detailed as I can but also to keep it succinct.

1. glocklover4life printed out a shipping label and it's showed as shipped out on 1/19/2026
2. The package has not moved since then and is not even showing as received by UPS.
3. On January 23rd, I called UPS and they told me that if the package is truly lost, he would need to file a claim, so I texted the guy to do just that.
4. He insisted that he would and then that's that.
5. Last Saturday on the 31st, I formally requested a refund and he responded a day later telling me that he would do so and confirmed my payment details (he would not pay me back)
6. To put some pressure on, I sent a payment request via Zelle since I had his phone number, he acknowledged the receipt of the request and then proceeded to ignore my requests for the rest of the day.
7. Today, I got an email from my bank saying my payment request was denied, and on my banking app, it showed that his phone number was now unenrolled with Zelle. Upon confronting him with this, he asked for my Venmo info, which I promptly gave, told him to stop stringing me along and then again, crickets.
8. Eventually he replied saying that he was going to send the refund once the claim from UPS had gone through, and I asked him for proof of this, but in the meantime I called UPS. Upon calling, the agent I was on the phone with told me that the only thing she was able to see as far as interactions with that tracking # was basically only my phone call on my initial inquiry on the 23rd and that he did not even file the claim at all.
9. I confront him with this info, he sends me a screenshot showing proof of the claim and I called UPS again when after I got referred to a different department, they were able to confirm his claim.

In other words, I have no friggin clue what's going on, because another person I'm talking to who potentially got swindled by this same guy is telling me that he just straight up stopped responding to his texts, but now there's proof from UPS that he did file a claim on at least my package.
 
I have some updates for this thread, I'll try to be as detailed as I can but also to keep it succinct.

1. glocklover4life printed out a shipping label and it's showed as shipped out on 1/19/2026
2. The package has not moved since then and is not even showing as received by UPS.
3. On January 23rd, I called UPS and they told me that if the package is truly lost, he would need to file a claim, so I texted the guy to do just that.
4. He insisted that he would and then that's that.
5. Last Saturday on the 31st, I formally requested a refund and he responded a day later telling me that he would do so and confirmed my payment details (he would not pay me back)
6. To put some pressure on, I sent a payment request via Zelle since I had his phone number, he acknowledged the receipt of the request and then proceeded to ignore my requests for the rest of the day.
7. Today, I got an email from my bank saying my payment request was denied, and on my banking app, it showed that his phone number was now unenrolled with Zelle. Upon confronting him with this, he asked for my Venmo info, which I promptly gave, told him to stop stringing me along and then again, crickets.
8. Eventually he replied saying that he was going to send the refund once the claim from UPS had gone through, and I asked him for proof of this, but in the meantime I called UPS. Upon calling, the agent I was on the phone with told me that the only thing she was able to see as far as interactions with that tracking # was basically only my phone call on my initial inquiry on the 23rd and that he did not even file the claim at all.
9. I confront him with this info, he sends me a screenshot showing proof of the claim and I called UPS again when after I got referred to a different department, they were able to confirm his claim.

In other words, I have no friggin clue what's going on, because another person I'm talking to who potentially got swindled by this same guy is telling me that he just straight up stopped responding to his texts, but now there's proof from UPS that he did file a claim on at least my package.
Dam it sucks we have to go out of our way to do this and waste our time for some scum bag who didn't meet his end of the bargain. Ups is trying there best to work with us but unfortunately there is nothing for them to work with since I strongly believe our stuff was never dropped off to begin with.
 
Back
Top Bottom