- Messages
- 726
- Classified ads
- 2
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Glock is stuck with 90's technology, I don't think Sig has much to worry aboutSIG’s naming department is basically playing “pick a number before Glock gets it.”
Already getting the P385 and the P211 for sure, but we already have the P226 god gun so what's the pointRan across this on Reddit. Apparently Sig filed P265 trademark application back in February. P2XX series are hammer fired. Who’s excited?
There is also P365 match3D on sigs site, but who cares
I mean we have the 92, but they are rolling out the 94. let’s see what happens.Already getting the P385 and the P211 for sure, but we already have the P226 god gun so what's the point
Try a Swiss made P210 if you're looking for god gun.... we already have the P226 god gun so what's the point
only 8 round mag thoTry a Swiss made P210 if you're looking for god gun.
I'm going to guess it's a slim line hammer fired SAO or DA/SA that takes P365 magazines
a lot of people say they want a small CCW hammer fired gun and nobody has really done a good modern one so let's see if the market is realA slim P226/229 or even a P211 that takes P365 is going to make me open my wallet wide open
Staccato might need to move on that G43X CCW gun that they surely have thought of already
a lot of people say they want a small CCW hammer fired gun and nobody has really done a good modern one so let's see if the market is real
they don't though I'm carrying the PDP compact or P2000SK literally everyday lol and I'm not even in good shape anymore and don't wear baggy clothesThe problem is all those so called CCW guns are all too thick. They need to be slimmer like a P365 or G43x/G48x. My C4X is supposedly a carry gun but she’s thick.
Edit : the 2 series seem to be hammer fired so hopefully that’s what we get
C4X and C3.6 are thick girls. Pleasant to shoot, but I can’t conceal C3.6 nearly as good as p365 in aluminum frame. I don’t think I carried it once since renewal in mid August, mostly bodyguard and p365 xmacro.they don't though I'm carrying the PDP compact or P2000SK literally everyday lol and I'm not even in good shape anymore and don't wear baggy clothes
Smith & Wesson CSX-E. I haven't shot one yet, but they get rave reviews.a lot of people say they want a small CCW hammer fired gun and nobody has really done a good modern one so let's see if the market is real
I tried for a couple years with the CZ Rami. Never could find a holster combo that worked for it.a lot of people say they want a small CCW hammer fired gun and nobody has really done a good modern one so let's see if the market is real
-E are goods the first gen none -E. not so much. weird triggers and the two I got to shoot didn’t feed hollow points.Smith & Wesson CSX-E. I haven't shot one yet, but they get rave reviews.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!