- Messages
- 697
- Classified ads
- 1
no no he’s dogPeople say Kimber was crap and Kimber fans excuse is that it was the fault of Cohen as he was CEO of Kimber at the time. Yet same fanbase praises Sig whose CEO is Cohen.
LOL.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
no no he’s dogPeople say Kimber was crap and Kimber fans excuse is that it was the fault of Cohen as he was CEO of Kimber at the time. Yet same fanbase praises Sig whose CEO is Cohen.
LOL.
CZ p07 and p09. They're definitely popular. The hammer has a distinct advantage for CCW because you can carry hammer down for extra safety and also put your thumb on the hammer when holstering.a lot of people say they want a small CCW hammer fired gun and nobody has really done a good modern one so let's see if the market is real
That’s a compact and full size not a slim line subcompact / microCZ p07 and p09. They're definitely popular. The hammer has a sitoct advantage for CCW because you can carry hammer down for extra safety and also put your thumb on the hammer when holstering.
That's why they should make the baby size for the baby sized peopleThat’s a compact and full size not a slim line subcompact / micro
Nerd
Delicate Californians need their baby sized guns cause CCW so hardThat's why they should make the baby size for the baby sized people
Good guess. Kind of what I’m thinking. I’d buy one (or three).I'm going to guess it's a slim line hammer fired SAO or DA/SA that takes P365 magazines
The Alpha 3.5 i have is easily as slim as the P365 at the slide. They are fat at the grip. Defaulting to 2011 mags and grip makes them fat ladies for carry. Stuffing 17 rounds in a P365 standard cap mag is voodoo magic that really no one else has done.The problem is all those so called CCW guns are all too thick. They need to be slimmer like a P365 or G43x/G48x. My C4X is supposedly a carry gun but she’s thick.
Edit : the 2 series seem to be hammer fired so hopefully that’s what we get
The Alpha 3.5 i have is easily as slim as the P365 at the slide. They are fat at the grip. Defaulting to 2011 mags and grip makes them fat ladies for carry. Stuffing 17 rounds in a P365 standard cap mag is voodoo magic that really no one else has done.
Don’t forget p320 one of the all time best sellersAll the micro hammers are SAO that I know of. S&W E, SIG P238/938, I have EMP, Kimber Micro 9. CZ Rami is right size profile but a Thicc milf like the P2000SK and P30SK.
It’s a market in need of a solution and oif SIG fills it.. I am in.
They are killing it RN with P365, P385, P2XX series, MCX, Rattler. Add the P265 and I’m a convert.
Yes P320. I left it out to avoid rabid foaming at the mouth.Don’t forget p320 one of the all time best sellers
Are any of those high capacity slim like a P365 or a shield
Rami was discontinued due to being wildly unpopular.Yes P320. I left it out to avoid rabid foaming at the mouth.
CSX up to 17+1
CZ Rami 14+1
I was set on getting the Rami before I was convinced the P2kSK was a better choice.
Brother, I’d they finally make an optic-ready micro true 1911 like the Springfield EMP, that would be MONEY!!!! Something to bridge the gap between the little P938 and the full size 1911 offerings.Ran across this on Reddit. Apparently Sig filed P265 trademark application back in February. P2XX series are hammer fired. Who’s excited?
There is also P365 match3D on sigs site, but who cares
CSX looks cool but I've never heard of it so that's a bad sign lolYes P320. I left it out to avoid rabid foaming at the mouth.
CSX up to 17+1
CZ Rami 14+1
I was set on getting the Rami before I was convinced the P2kSK was a better choice.
Wildly unpopular is a bit of the stretch, it was a nice gun for the time, in production for 20ish years and was discounted because it couldn’t compete with newer CCW guns due to weight and thickness.Rami was discontinued due to being wildly unpopular.
It’s, fine. You have to want a very specific type of gun. Which is not a popular type of gun.CSX looks cool but I've never heard of it so that's a bad sign lol
Yea it lasted a decent time span but didn’t hold up against the striker micro craze.Wildly unpopular is a bit of the stretch, it was a nice gun for the time, in production for 20ish years and was discounted because it couldn’t compete with newer CCW guns due to weight and thickness.
it was fat and heavy though. I tried twice a b and a bd. just never did work out. always something better / easier to carry.Yea it lasted a decent time span but didn’t hold up against the striker micro craze.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!