- Messages
- 1,366
- Classified ads
- 5
They wouldn’t know until if permittee happens to get in a defensive scenario, I hear what the internal affairs does is dissect/diassemble the firearm to see if there are any mods done to it. It does state in the IA policy that if mods are ever to be discovered after, permit can be suspended or revoked. A defensive scenario is a defensive scenario, where not having a magazine disconnect may have helped, but it would just be on bad terms with the IA’s policy. Possible to go down for the ride and beating the rap full of headaches but can’t get the permit renewed ever again is a possible scenario.I don't know because my Sherrif doesn't care, but would they even know you have the roster version vs the off roster? like if you show up with the MD and safety removed would they even know?
Don’t know for the m&p 2.0 metal version, how the area the magazine disconnect attaches to looks like? If it even looks like how the off roster version looks? Maybe there is a hole drilled out for it? Buying a new slide without the lci with the factory metal gray cerakote might not be that hard I guess. Theoretically making a roster version look exactly like the off roster version or same factory Oem spec as off roster version; I wonder if a hole would be showing for that safety selector. I see others are talking about plugs….
Last edited: