18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Stacatto P4 made the roster

It's capitalism, should i sell my guns at a discount and make less? it's what the market is willing to pay!
 
It's capitalism, should i sell my guns at a discount and make less? it's what the market is willing to pay!
I’m not even mad at the price, it’s just not the offering I would want from staccato. Hopefully enough people buy it to encourage an actual 2011 staccato to the roster. IMO 2011 style or stylISH are not duty pistols. They are trophies and fun to shoot. Not sure why people are so intent on duty 2011’s. I guess cops want to look and feel cool too lol
 
Now that theres officially a 2011 on the roster. I'm wondering if it'll force people to sell their staccto's for cheaper because why spend 3500+ on a staccato c2 or p when you can just get one for about 3k now. XC and XL I still expect to be up there in price though
 
Now that theres officially a 2011 on the roster. I'm wondering if it'll force people to sell their staccto's for cheaper because why spend 3500+ on a staccato c2 or p when you can just get one for about 3k now. XC and XL I still expect to be up there in price though
The HD isnt an actual 2011. Lot of similarities but missing some key components that make the 2011 shine (namely the trigger). Folks still wanting the “race gun” feel are still going to want the P/XC etc.

That said, the HD is a hell of s compromise and is easily one of the best pistols on the stupid ass roster. Wouldnt be too surprised if the market dies down.
 
Last edited:
I would just wait for all the people who buy it without shooting, thinking it’s a 2011. The classified will be full of them, no tax.
ya, but at an additional $450 claiming to be doing buyer a favor since you wont have to pay sales or sin tax.
 
Ordered one today! The customer service team at staccato is always amazing.

Do you know if the I ever move to a free state if the mag disconnnect can ever be removed?
 
At $2500, who gives AF? Thats insane. I'd rather spend money on an off roster gun like a S2, or better yet buy ammo so I can shoot the guns I already own. But I guess Im not the market segment this gun is meant for. I'm not exactly sure who buys Staccatos besides LEOs looking to flip them.
Fudd response lol
 
Wake me up when the P becomes CA legal. I have lukewarm feelings about the Glock mag stacatto.

Line me up for the Walter PDP🤙🏻 in the meantime
 
Back
Top Bottom