- Messages
- 508
What package are we getting for $2699, the standard or preferred
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Preferred package; so, same price as free states HD P4.What package are we getting for $2699, the standard or preferred
I would just wait for all the people who buy it without shooting, thinking it’s a 2011. The classified will be full of them, no tax.What package are we getting for $2699, the standard or preferred
Sheesh you are saying the quiet part out loud lolI would just wait for all the people who buy it without shooting, thinking it’s a 2011. The classified will be full of them, no tax.
I’m not even mad at the price, it’s just not the offering I would want from staccato. Hopefully enough people buy it to encourage an actual 2011 staccato to the roster. IMO 2011 style or stylISH are not duty pistols. They are trophies and fun to shoot. Not sure why people are so intent on duty 2011’s. I guess cops want to look and feel cool too lolIt's capitalism, should i sell my guns at a discount and make less? it's what the market is willing to pay!
I figure if they choose to answer with an affirmative no, then that's that. But, if they choose not to answer...They likely cant tell you if its reversible or not.
whats the out the door price on them?We already have these on order and are now able to start taking deposits
The HD isnt an actual 2011. Lot of similarities but missing some key components that make the 2011 shine (namely the trigger). Folks still wanting the “race gun” feel are still going to want the P/XC etc.Now that theres officially a 2011 on the roster. I'm wondering if it'll force people to sell their staccto's for cheaper because why spend 3500+ on a staccato c2 or p when you can just get one for about 3k now. XC and XL I still expect to be up there in price though
ya, but at an additional $450 claiming to be doing buyer a favor since you wont have to pay sales or sin tax.I would just wait for all the people who buy it without shooting, thinking it’s a 2011. The classified will be full of them, no tax.
Fudd response lolAt $2500, who gives AF? Thats insane. I'd rather spend money on an off roster gun like a S2, or better yet buy ammo so I can shoot the guns I already own. But I guess Im not the market segment this gun is meant for. I'm not exactly sure who buys Staccatos besides LEOs looking to flip them.
please add this HD XC to the roster too lolIf anyone has any questions about this, let me know, I'll do my best to answer what I can!
Awesome. I’m excited to try this at the range first to see if I want to buy one.Preferred package; so, same price as free states HD P4.
LMFAO. You might want look up the meaning of the words you use so you dont face plant everytime you attempt to insult someone.Fudd response lol
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!