- Messages
- 506
Roughly $3,300 OTD. You gotta pay to play! I’ve spent quite a bit more to play!$2699 + 296.89 + your local sales tax + DROS? Am I doing this right? That is going to hurt! lol
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Roughly $3,300 OTD. You gotta pay to play! I’ve spent quite a bit more to play!$2699 + 296.89 + your local sales tax + DROS? Am I doing this right? That is going to hurt! lol
These have the standard package so no DLC barrel and no Trijicon sights though.And another…
Classified ad 'Brand New Staccato HD P4 (Orange County)'
https://caguns.net/classifieds/brand-new-staccato-hd-p4-orange-county.16088/
Already have the XC and CS. Not sure about this one.Roughly $3,300 OTD. You gotta pay to play! I’ve spent quite a bit more to play!
Then you are good..... Wish i had the XC..... My buddy loves his....Already have the XC and CS. Not sure about this one.
I heard Staccato is back ordered on their shipment of the magazine disconnects for these, so probably a year out.Have these started shipping to California yet? And if not, does anyone know when they will?
Staccato said they’ll be available starting 5-29 so just a few days from nowHave these started shipping to California yet? And if not, does anyone know when they will?
That’s pretty amazing if they can deliver on that… Bold move on their part to manufacture before full approvalStaccato said they’ll be available starting 5-29 so just a few days from now
They had to manufacture 3 units for testing. I don’t know what the timeframe for testing is, but I’m sure they stayed in close contact with the lab through the process. Once completed it would take a while to write the report and get OAG sign off. But, during that time production could be ramped.That’s pretty amazing if they can deliver on that… Bold move on their part to manufacture before full approval
Like I said, that is a very bold move if they in fact continued manufacturing before full approval. Machine time is costly.They had to manufacture 3 units for testing. I don’t know what the timeframe for testing is, but I’m sure they stayed in close contact with the lab through the process. Once completed it would take a while to write the report and get OAG sign off. But, during that time production could be ramped.
What’s the potential for taking an “off-the-rack” frame and machining the CLI and mag release? If you’ve got information on your gun meeting the standards, you can move on the frames quickly.Like I said, that is a very bold move if they in fact continued manufacturing before full approval. Machine time is costly.
Sure! My guess was solely based on every other pistol we’ve seen getting approved over the past couple years. Some of them took close to a year to start showing up. I felt I was being optimistic saying 3-6 months. But hearing 2 weeks now sounds crazy. Time will tell.What’s the potential for taking an “off-the-rack” frame and machining the CLI and mag release? If you’ve got information on your gun meeting the standards, you can move on the frames quickly.
Dont forget about the 11% California Sin Tax.$2699 + 296.89 + your local sales tax + DROS? Am I doing this right? That is going to hurt! lol
Multiply 2699 x .11Dont forget about the 11% California Sin Tax.
Multiply 2699 x .11
Must be dumb cops because they didnt have to wait for the CA model lolMy store has at least 8 prepaid. Cops are buying them up like hotcakes.
It's a cool gun and looks great with an optic on it.
$3,300ish out the door after all the BS.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!