- Messages
- 125
- Classified ads
- 1
Can you at least let us know if there are other staccatos coming to the roster this year?
Or in less than a year?
Or in less than a year?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Need the 4.5 HD next!
Yes I emailed and no set time but they think easier because 4.0 already is.Currently at the LA one, and one of their reps say it’s on the horizon and just on the DOJ timeline…
So 2 weeks?
The dreaded two weeks!!I would prefer the 4.5" vs a 4". Long slide handguns are a big plus in my safe. I hope it comes this year.Currently at the LA one, and one of their reps say it’s on the horizon and just on the DOJ timeline…
So 2 weeks?
for what exactly?We are looking at end of the year
ever since i saw the Tulsi leak of the HD XC im been low key excited lolThe HD line will be expanded
My two cents: If you want to compete in Carry Optics or Production, and don’t mind paying extra to help fund some LEO’s boat or mountain cabin, get the Shadow 2. If you want to compete in Limited, Limited 10, or Limited Optics, and want to pay regular MSRP, get the HD P4.5. If you just want a great shooting gun for the range and don’t mind a mag disconnect (you won’t even notice the unobtrusive LCI so that’s not really an issue), get the HD P4.5. If you want a great gun to carry as well as have fun at the range, get the HD P4.Should I wait for a Staccato 4.5" or look for a Shadow 2 orange? These are pricey so only one is an option for a while.
How much??I don't love my shadow 2 orange if I'm being honest. I dont have an HD so I cant really say one over the other but my cz is nice and well made. Just not my fav.
HD P4.5 is the one coming later in the year, right?My two cents: If you want to compete in Carry Optics or Production, and don’t mind paying extra to help fund some LEO’s boat or mountain cabin, get the Shadow 2. If you want to compete in Limited, Limited 10, or Limited Optics, and want to pay regular MSRP, get the HD P4.5. If you just want a great shooting gun for the range and don’t mind a mag disconnect (you won’t even notice the unobtrusive LCI so that’s not really an issue), get the HD P4.5. If you want a great gun to carry as well as have fun at the range, get the HD P4.
Not so fast.... lol I didnt say I hated it.... lol And its my only cz so gotta keep it.How much??![]()
All I heard was…”the orange is my worse gun, I should sell it to blackhawk556 at a very good price”Not so fast.... lol I didnt say I hated it.... lol And its my only cz so gotta keep it.
That is correct. P4 was added I believe in May. Per Staccato the 4.5 has been submitted and they are just awaiting approval. I am all over this as I have already put a deposit down for a 4.5 so I check with Staccato monthly for an update.HD P4.5 is the one coming later in the year, right?
HDp4 is the one that just now got added?
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!