18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Staccato's California Road Show

If anybody in Fresno, central California or anywhere in NorCal want to shoot the new HD P4, please reach out to me. You’re welcome to shoot mine. I use a local range near me, sun mountain gun club. It’s private and outside. Reach out to me and we can set something up. It’s 15.00 to access the range.

Regards,

Vito
 
That is correct. P4 was added I believe in May. Per Staccato the 4.5 has been submitted and they are just awaiting approval. I am all over this as I have already put a deposit down for a 4.5 so I check with Staccato monthly for an update.
Where did you put a deposit down for a gun that hasn’t even been added to the roster??

Do you know a price range?
 
If anybody in Fresno, central California or anywhere in NorCal want to shoot the new HD P4, please reach out to me. You’re welcome to shoot mine. I use a local range near me, sun mountain gun club. It’s private and outside. Reach out to me and we can set something up. It’s 15.00 to access the range.

Regards,

Vito
I’m actually going to reach out to you for the price of the 4.5” once it’s added to the roster. I hope you’re prices are lower than “The Range” in Fresno 😂
 
I’m actually going to reach out to you for the price of the 4.5” once it’s added to the roster. I hope you’re prices are lower than “The Range” in Fresno 😂
Absolutely! I’d love to help where and when I can. I’m home based all my customers have access to me just about 24/7. If I’m awake and able to get back to you, I will. Keep an eye out for OA Defense as well. They just came by earlier today. I liked what they had. I’ll have a demo model in the next week or two if you want to check it out. I’ll get some 4.5’s on order when they’re available. My staccato rep it tight lipped on it right now.
 
Absolutely! I’d love to help where and when I can. I’m home based all my customers have access to me just about 24/7. If I’m awake and able to get back to you, I will. Keep an eye out for OA Defense as well. They just came by earlier today. I liked what they had. I’ll have a demo model in the next week or two if you want to check it out. I’ll get some 4.5’s on order when they’re available. My staccato rep it tight lipped on it right now.
OA defense? Never heard of this.

Price?

Edit: just went on their website. Wow. Which model is being added?
 
OA defense? Never heard of this.

Price?

Edit: just went on their website. Wow. Which model is being added?
Yeah, the rep said they’ve been around for a few years. They plan to roll out their 2311 pro elite ($3,149 MSRP) and 2311 Pro ($2599 MSRP) in black hopefully in q4. It utilizes the p320 mags and has a few optic plates included so you can mount different red dots. I’ll reach back out to you when I get the demo models. If your local we can shoot the staccato hd p4 and these back to back. I’ve seen a few unfavorable reviews online about their grip, but I liked it, especially on the elite.
 
Yeah, the rep said they’ve been around for a few years. They plan to roll out their 2311 pro elite ($3,149 MSRP) and 2311 Pro ($2599 MSRP) in black hopefully in q4. It utilizes the p320 mags and has a few optic plates included so you can mount different red dots. I’ll reach back out to you when I get the demo models. If your local we can shoot the staccato hd p4 and these back to back. I’ve seen a few unfavorable reviews online about their grip, but I liked it, especially on the elite.
We can talk more about these off thread. I don’t want to thread jack. I love staccato and just received a cs today.
 
Yeah, the rep said they’ve been around for a few years. They plan to roll out their 2311 pro elite ($3,149 MSRP) and 2311 Pro ($2599 MSRP) in black hopefully in q4. It utilizes the p320 mags and has a few optic plates included so you can mount different red dots. I’ll reach back out to you when I get the demo models. If your local we can shoot the staccato hd p4 and these back to back. I’ve seen a few unfavorable reviews online about their grip, but I liked it, especially on the elite.
I’m in Madera
 
Where did you put a deposit down for a gun that hasn’t even been added to the roster??

Do you know a price range

Where did you put a deposit down for a gun that hasn’t even been added to the roster??

Do you know a price range?
I put the deposit down at a local store after calling them and asking if I could do that. What it is is nothing more than starting a waiting list and being the first one on it. They sell P 4’s at retail so I’d expect about $200 more depending on which package gets roster approval.
 
We are looking at end of the year
I spoke to Bradley Nielson, my Staccato rep, in regards to the 4.5 being on roster. His words exactly " No word on the 4.5 or anything else for the CA market" Who did you hear this from? You have me curious on this. It's not to say he's not being tight lipped on it, but I guess anything is possible by end of year. I'm pretty sure they won't be the only 2011 option by then.
 
I spoke to Bradley Nielson, my Staccato rep, in regards to the 4.5 being on roster. His words exactly " No word on the 4.5 or anything else for the CA market" Who did you hear this from? You have me curious on this. It's not to say he's not being tight lipped on it, but I guess anything is possible by end of year. I'm pretty sure they won't be the only 2011 option by then.
I don't like his response lol
 
I spoke to Bradley Nielson, my Staccato rep, in regards to the 4.5 being on roster. His words exactly " No word on the 4.5 or anything else for the CA market" Who did you hear this from? You have me curious on this. It's not to say he's not being tight lipped on it, but I guess anything is possible by end of year. I'm pretty sure they won't be the only 2011 option by then.

I spoke to the reps at the LA Staccato event a few weeks ago, and they said the 4.5 has been submitted to the DOJ, and it’s just a waiting game at this point for them to approve it
 
I spoke to the reps at the LA Staccato event a few weeks ago, and they said the 4.5 has been submitted to the DOJ, and it’s just a waiting game at this point for them to approve it
So one rep says yes and another says no. Who do we believe?
 
Back
Top Bottom