- Messages
- 808
Did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Clear your cache and cookies, change your TC/IP address...Did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in?
I sent it off for an rmrcc cut.Wow. Out of curiosity did you call Rock Island to see if they had a trick that would help?
Yea, that will solve it as well.I sent it off for an rmrcc cut.
I went RMSc on mine. Very happy.I sent it off for an rmrcc cut.
cheater! hahaI sent it off for an rmrcc cut.
How come I can't update the OP?You know.. this is impressive... Can wait to see the end result... I would mill and be done with it!
There's a restriction... for time 4 days... so threads stay alive.. Unless you're a contributor (free) content...How come I can't update the OP?
I didnt even realize my membership is off. Just to be clear when I reinstate I cant edit freely?There's a restriction... for time 4 days... so threads stay alive.. Unless you're a contributor (free) content...
No, it extends the time. But i did add on the unlimited edit access as a contributor. Thanks for your participation and patience with everything.I didnt even realize my membership is off. Just to be clear when I reinstate I cant edit freely?
I have the 10mm XDM-Elite, and those original sights only came off when using the MGW Sight Pro with the XD shoe adapter.The original Springfield XD was notorious for having sights that were impossible to shift in the dovetail. Had a friend who worked at Airgas who learned to put liquid nitrogen on them and then shatter them with a hammer/punch. Rather sad that this level of extreme would be necessary.
BTW, forgot to mention, you have some legacy features grandfathered in for being an early adopter. Anyone with the mini badges like yours has them. We don't give them out anymore since they were manual.I didnt even realize my membership is off. Just to be clear when I reinstate I cant edit freely?
Got the Prime. Was that always there?BTW, forgot to mention, you have some legacy features grandfathered in for being an early adopter. Anyone with the mini badges like yours has them. We don't give them out anymore since they were manual.
Folks like yourself helped support the site and myself, when we were struggling
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!