18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

The WILL SHIP PARTS, ACCESSORIES, TOOLS Directly to Californians Mega-list (hopefully)

SARCO has gone full boot licking šŸ„”

After I advised them there is easy compliance by simply shipping to my FFL, their response is they will note even ship to another state for california customers.


IMG_0856.webp
 
SARCO has gone full boot licking šŸ„”

After I advised them there is easy compliance by simply shipping to my FFL, their response is they will note even ship to another state for california customers.


View attachment 196544
Does that include FFL-03?
Seems you need to have your FFL place an order for you. So frustrating 😔
 
Last edited:
It’s by design. Thank your fellow democrats for passing these bills. They want to make it too difficult to conduct business
Remember this is the "ghost gun" bill, can't wait to see metrics showing a huge reduction in ghost guns now that criminals can no longer get their evil parts online šŸ™„
 
Remember this is the "ghost gun" bill, can't wait to see metrics showing a huge reduction in ghost guns now that criminals can no longer get their evil parts online šŸ™„
I don’t think anyone is robbing a liquor stor with a ghost gun based on a M1903. If I do get to building it, the parts are going to cost more than the cash on hand in 4-5 liquor stores.

The ā€œrestrictedā€ items:

IMG_0854.webp
 
I don't know if this helps you and if you are continuing to add to list. I am a FFL in Inland Empire and here are some businesses I did not see on original list.
I have had to order myself for other customers from: Smith and Wesson for warranty parts, and also same for Savage. I had to call Sarco INC to order a rifle buttstock for a bolt action rifle, they would not take order from him. MidwayUSA is on the list, I had to order parts from them for several customers. Fortunately, Plametto State Armory has let people order and select me from a list and parts get delivered to me.
 
C&H Precision will ship but put you through verification and charge $20 UPS shipping.
 
NIGHT FISION-PRECISION TRITIUM

Said they would ship. So I ordered some sights. We will see if they show up.
 
Angry Bear Arms ship sights , and they are very well priced and good quality. I have them on p365 and CZs
 
C&H Precision will ship but put you through verification and charge $20 UPS shipping.
"weird, they sent me a replacement optic plate without any of that"

I ordered replacement screws from them today and that's what was required... $9 screw pack, $20 UPS shipping
 
I don't know if this helps you and if you are continuing to add to list. I am a FFL in Inland Empire and here are some businesses I did not see on original list.
I have had to order myself for other customers from: Smith and Wesson for warranty parts, and also same for Savage. I had to call Sarco INC to order a rifle buttstock for a bolt action rifle, they would not take order from him. MidwayUSA is on the list, I had to order parts from them for several customers. Fortunately, Plametto State Armory has let people order and select me from a list and parts get delivered to me.
Absolutely adding to the list.

Thank you šŸ‘šŸ¼
 
If you need decent 1911 parts, Nighthawk still ships to CA and they do not add ā€œca handling feesā€ like Wilson does. I placed an order last night and have a tracking number this morning. They are also running a 25% off sale for the 4th.
 
GunMag warehouse took my order today with an additional verification step, and my signature is required on delivery.

I’ll update this if anything goes wrong.
 
GunMag warehouse took my order today with an additional verification step, and my signature is required on delivery.

I’ll update this if anything goes wrong.
I've already purchased a few times from them. Usps is just gonna drop it at your door. So dumb.
 
Anyone know what the process is for ordering a slide and barrel conversion for a pistol? I’m looking at getting a 22lr conversion for my Kimber 1911. Does it have to be serialized now?
 
Anyone know what the process is for ordering a slide and barrel conversion for a pistol? I’m looking at getting a 22lr conversion for my Kimber 1911. Does it have to be serialized now?
Doesn't have to be serialized, but all barrels can only be transferred through an FFL. So either find a retailer to ship to an FFL for your pickup, or convince a local gunshop to order it for you.
 
Back
Top Bottom