- Messages
- 742
- Classified ads
- 2
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Does that include FFL-03?SARCO has gone full boot licking
After I advised them there is easy compliance by simply shipping to my FFL, their response is they will note even ship to another state for california customers.
View attachment 196544
I donāt think anyone here has anything NFA⦠lolMan, sometimes I wonder what I am doing wrong.
Remember this is the "ghost gun" bill, can't wait to see metrics showing a huge reduction in ghost guns now that criminals can no longer get their evil parts onlineItās by design. Thank your fellow democrats for passing these bills. They want to make it too difficult to conduct business
I donāt think anyone is robbing a liquor stor with a ghost gun based on a M1903. If I do get to building it, the parts are going to cost more than the cash on hand in 4-5 liquor stores.Remember this is the "ghost gun" bill, can't wait to see metrics showing a huge reduction in ghost guns now that criminals can no longer get their evil parts online![]()

Iāve gotten two sets from them since March.NIGHT FISION-PRECISION TRITIUM
Said they would ship. So I ordered some sights. We will see if they show up.
weird, they sent me a replacement optic plate without any of thatC&H Precision will ship but put you through verification and charge $20 UPS shipping.
"weird, they sent me a replacement optic plate without any of that"C&H Precision will ship but put you through verification and charge $20 UPS shipping.
Absolutely adding to the list.I don't know if this helps you and if you are continuing to add to list. I am a FFL in Inland Empire and here are some businesses I did not see on original list.
I have had to order myself for other customers from: Smith and Wesson for warranty parts, and also same for Savage. I had to call Sarco INC to order a rifle buttstock for a bolt action rifle, they would not take order from him. MidwayUSA is on the list, I had to order parts from them for several customers. Fortunately, Plametto State Armory has let people order and select me from a list and parts get delivered to me.
I've already purchased a few times from them. Usps is just gonna drop it at your door. So dumb.GunMag warehouse took my order today with an additional verification step, and my signature is required on delivery.
Iāll update this if anything goes wrong.
Doesn't have to be serialized, but all barrels can only be transferred through an FFL. So either find a retailer to ship to an FFL for your pickup, or convince a local gunshop to order it for you.Anyone know what the process is for ordering a slide and barrel conversion for a pistol? Iām looking at getting a 22lr conversion for my Kimber 1911. Does it have to be serialized now?