18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

The WILL SHIP PARTS, ACCESSORIES, TOOLS Directly to Californians Mega-list (hopefully)

Walther shipped the free optics plate for my Q5 direct!
 
Carolina Shooters Supply does ship to CA. They make you send in the typical copy of ID matching shipping address requested as well as a “Cover their A$$” document requiring initials.

-dale
 
Are you looking for something in particular?
I want one of their blem stripped upper receivers for $50. Have one already on and it’s fantastic. Wanted another one for a new build. The only place I could find with one in stock when looking a couple of months was charging $100, plus all the fees. Settled on an NBS for $40.
 
Is this what you are talking about? https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcm-upp...eedramps-complete-unassembled-demo-scratched/

It is In-Stock and BCM will ship directly to your home!
That’s what I’m talking about and they will not ship to CA. They’re supposed to be implementing a process to ship to CA. I’ll believe it when I see it. I emailed them about it, and they gave me a vague answer about signing up for emails to get notified when they start shipping to CA again.

When you try to order and put a CA shipping address you get this.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3397.webp
    IMG_3397.webp
    28 KB · Views: 11
That’s what I’m talking about and they will not ship to CA. They’re supposed to be implementing a process to ship to CA. I’ll believe it when I see it. I emailed them about it, and they gave me a vague answer about signing up for emails to get notified when they start shipping to CA again.

When you try to order and put a CA shipping address you get this.
Ugh 🤬 Sorry man, I was hoping they had their updated ordering system in place since they ask you to acknowledge a bunch of questions upfront.
 
You got lucky! Submit button disappears when you choose CA.
I started here, don't know if that made a difference?

 
Back
Top Bottom