That's nice but they don't have much for CZs.https://www.mcarbo.com/ Is also shipping parts to California
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
That's nice but they don't have much for CZs.https://www.mcarbo.com/ Is also shipping parts to California
Looks like Armory Craft is shipping to CA as well.
www.armorycraft.com
www.abprototype.com
thetriggerguyusa.com

Same for dvor, Numrich, and v seven for me.10roundmags.com and Stoner CNC (rifle comp) both just shipped me products. No signature, no B.S.
Are you looking for something in particular?Tell BCM to hurry the hell up
I want one of their blem stripped upper receivers for $50. Have one already on and it’s fantastic. Wanted another one for a new build. The only place I could find with one in stock when looking a couple of months was charging $100, plus all the fees. Settled on an NBS for $40.Are you looking for something in particular?
- Primary Arms, AR15Discounts, MidwayUSA all ship BCM parts and some uppers to Cali.
Is this what you are talking about? https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcm-upp...eedramps-complete-unassembled-demo-scratched/I want one of their blem stripped upper receivers for $50. Have one already on and it’s fantastic. Wanted another one for a new build. The only place I could find
That’s what I’m talking about and they will not ship to CA. They’re supposed to be implementing a process to ship to CA. I’ll believe it when I see it. I emailed them about it, and they gave me a vague answer about signing up for emails to get notified when they start shipping to CA again.Is this what you are talking about? https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcm-upp...eedramps-complete-unassembled-demo-scratched/
It is In-Stock and BCM will ship directly to your home!
You got lucky! Submit button disappears when you choose CA.Walther shipped the free optics plate for my Q5 direct!
UghThat’s what I’m talking about and they will not ship to CA. They’re supposed to be implementing a process to ship to CA. I’ll believe it when I see it. I emailed them about it, and they gave me a vague answer about signing up for emails to get notified when they start shipping to CA again.
When you try to order and put a CA shipping address you get this.
I started here, don't know if that made a difference?You got lucky! Submit button disappears when you choose CA.