18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

The WILL SHIP PARTS, ACCESSORIES, TOOLS Directly to Californians Mega-list (hopefully)

Have ordered from both recently. Send copy of DL and acknowledge the AB1263 statement. It does help to be friendly with your local mail carrier.

BH Spring Solutions

Greg Cote LLC
 
I just purchased two .357 sig barrels for my xd's. Bar sto had no issue but I had to go to another vendor for the 3" barrel and it was a nightmare. I finally just purchased it thru them and sent it to my buddy in Illinois who sent it to my ffl. Newsum screwing us every chance he gets
 
Black Market Arms (on Gunbroker) will not ship anything to California unless it goes to an FFL. They still require you to upload your ID and are charging $15 on top of the agreed upon sale price to ship. None of this is in their listings, though, and they try to upcharge it after the sale is complete and you have already paid.
 
Last edited:
Not sure if Apex triggers have been addressed here before.

Apex will not ship any of their products to California, nor will they allow such to be shipped by a third party to California.

I found their policy on Apex's website, then found the same product at Brownells.

Brownells will generally ship product to California provided the proper ID dance and law acknowledgement is followed. However, they will not ship Apex products. I emailed Brownells, thinking it might've been a mistake. Brownells replied, indicating the restriction is sourced at Apex.

I found better product from an alternate source (Primary Arms).

I spoke to a fellow shooter at the range yesterday, and they related they had an Apex product acquired in December last year prior to the new law taking effect. He subsequently discovered it had a crack in the trigger. Apex refused to return a functional unit under warranty, instead refunding the purchase price.

As far as I'm concerned Apex can go suck rocks, they have made my "bad" list. I imagine sometime in the future they'll come crawling back to the California market when they feel the economic pinch, blaming California laws for their bad behavior today. When other vendors like Brownells and Primary Arms - among others - are providing good service. Today. As far as me and my dollars are concerned, Apex is perma-banned.
 
Update: Midway USA will ship -- barrels and the normal serialized items go to your FFL. You have to upload your DL, fairly straightforward process and check an acknowledgement regarding "manufacturing" firearms. Total BS. But shipping was free over $50 -- requires adult sig upon delivery.
 
If anyone has an Echelon 4.0 and is wanting the new FC grip module, I can confirm that Springfield will ship to CA. Just arrived today and installed on my 4.0 Comp. ~$70 OTD.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3268.webp
    IMG_3268.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 19
Springfield Armory just shipped me 3 echelon 4.0 magazines no questions asked or signature required (this week).
 
Midwest wanted a drivers license upload and adult signature to buy a Streamlight Light. Not taking off work to be home to sign for a flashlight. Bought on Amazon
 
Great work and looking forward to a consolidated listing of vendors. Thanks!!
 
Update: Midway USA will ship -- barrels and the normal serialized items go to your FFL. You have to upload your DL, fairly straightforward process and check an acknowledgement regarding "manufacturing" firearms. Total BS. But shipping was free over $50 -- requires adult sig upon delivery.
What is painful is that you have to do it with each purchase. Wish it was a one and done deal.
 
Palmetto State Armory says they INTEND to continue shipping but still not 100
Well I recently saw on Palmetto website a wheeler gunsmithing bit set. (cheap) so i thought I would grab one for my range bag. Seems its a gunsmithing kit so they cant ship to California.

So thats a no.

Also when i called them they noted "gunsmithing kit" guess its part of that bulletin:

iv. Any other device, tool, kit, part, or parts set that is “clearly designed and intended”for use in manufacturing firearms.
 
Last edited:
Cloud Defensive will ship. Their lights are pretty nice. Bought one last year, been thinking about the EPL, and they have a $70 credit for trade ins.
 
Standby on HKparts, went to complete order and directed me to FFL (no barrels) to ship all parts.
Wet Worx is gtg, some Kac sights on sale, shipped right away, regular UPS.
 
Wow, I can have ammo shipped to my door yet someone got refused for a flashlight.

A light, for a gun.

Granted, I had to jump through a fiery hoop for the FFL03 and COE but the contrast is comical.
 
Back
Top Bottom