- Messages
- 260
- Classified ads
- 3
Especially since they're here in SoCal.Thanks! I wonder why they won't ship barrels?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Especially since they're here in SoCal.Thanks! I wonder why they won't ship barrels?
bhspringsolutions.com
What is painful is that you have to do it with each purchase. Wish it was a one and done deal.Update: Midway USA will ship -- barrels and the normal serialized items go to your FFL. You have to upload your DL, fairly straightforward process and check an acknowledgement regarding "manufacturing" firearms. Total BS. But shipping was free over $50 -- requires adult sig upon delivery.
Well I recently saw on Palmetto website a wheeler gunsmithing bit set. (cheap) so i thought I would grab one for my range bag. Seems its a gunsmithing kit so they cant ship to California.Palmetto State Armory says they INTEND to continue shipping but still not 100