18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Feedback What Afterburner + Ramjet color should I go with for a concealed-carry P365?

What barrel color should I go with for a concealed-carry P365?

  • Black

    Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Bronze

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Grey/silver

    Votes: 1 8.3%

  • Total voters
    12

psun786

Active member
Messages
144
Classified ads
1
I am pickup an Radian Afterburner + Ramjet. Do you think bronze or gray with a matching trigger would be too flashy for a carry gun, or should I just stick with black and call it a day? Also, how durable is Radian’s PVD coating?

1.webp2.webp3.webp
 
My vote is for black.
If you need one let me know I have them in stock.
 
Do you know when the Gen6 radian ramjet after burners are coming bro
no clue,

with radian still not being able to get all the gen3 stuff available it will be a while.
 
I should say on two guns I bought via PPT, I absolutely hated the colors some people chose for frame finish, optics, and/or bad color matches where people were trying to get creative.

I'm an artist so I'm probably pickier than most.

Can't go wrong with black.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom