By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I got the bronze one for my 43x. The 43x is the Davidson Coyote Tan color so it works out. Just need to cerakote the actual compensator to the same color.I’m a fan of the bronze
Do you know when the Gen6 radian ramjet after burners are coming broMy vote is for black.
If you need one let me know I have them in stock.
no clue,Do you know when the Gen6 radian ramjet after burners are coming bro
Thanks for your reply brono clue,
with radian still not being able to get all the gen3 stuff available it will be a while.