- Messages
- 38
I think the PX4 Compact Carry, 1 or 2
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
This would be my vote (X Macro Comp).Kinda surprised no one has said it so far, but I'd say undoubtedly the 365 XMacro comp. Big enough to be a good range gun/home defense gun, but small enough to be a very good ccw. Optic ready, decent enough trigger, good capacity, and near infinite aftermarket support. You can make it into a micro size pocket 9, or a metal frame 4.5" gun for competition. It really is a do everything gun.
actually very fairThis would be my vote.
No.First question does 2Azone signel shots count?
*EchelonSpringfield eschelon. I have or have had every roster 9mm and I can confidently say overall the eschelon 4.0 is my favorite. That being said I think the answer to the question depends on the persons likes, priorities and purpose
i have a lisp*Echelon
2 major strikes against it though, non removable front sight and very difficult/expensive/janky to put an optic. If they sold the modern optic ready versions it would be a fantastic option.Beretta 92FS. It’s not the most compact, but it’s reliable, accurate, not terribly expensive, and with a few Langdon parts will have a spectacular trigger.