18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Gear What grip tape do you guys use?

What's tactical?
Just cut what I need from a sheet of skateboard tape.

I have added just a tiny bit of tape on one of my LTT 92's for added traction.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9025.jpg
    IMG_9025.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 6
I don't use any type of grip tape or rubber sleeve on any of my guns! Of course, I've heard of grips becoming slippery after being drenched with blood, but I have yet to encounter that situation...
Well you heard wrong, as many Special Operation soldiers use grip tape on their weapons.
 
+1 for Hockey tape
 
Silicon carbide is very easy to do, and if done right, looks much better than grip tape. There's a bunch of videos online about how to do it.


IMG_2889.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom