18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

What off roster guns would you guys love to PPT?

Are Girsan's sold here? I thought they weren't on the roster. I'd buy their M9A4 clone so fast.
A of couple Girsan MC P35 models are on the roster. I handled on at a LGS. It felt okay but the fit and finish seems pretty budget to me. It’s possible I just saw a bad on, though.
 
Hammer guns and DA/SA are constantly gnawing away at me so I'd probably get something along those lines.
At the moment I'm jonesing for a Springfield SA-35 and CZ P-09 Nocturne polymer DA/SA.
It's to the point I might soon buy a Girsan MC P35 or track down a Rock Island MAPP MS (polymer Tanfoglio Witness).
Wait for the P09c or find a p07. I have both. Well had both daughter took my 07 for herself.
 
Back
Top Bottom