- Messages
- 83
But the 2A gave you a right, not a permit.I have the permit that the 2nd amendment gave me.
It no longer works as it used to.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
But the 2A gave you a right, not a permit.I have the permit that the 2nd amendment gave me.
It no longer works as it used to.
Lost em in a Boating Accident?What permit? I don't know what permit you guys are talking about. I don't even own guns.
How did you know???Lost em in a Boating Accident?![]()
![]()