18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

CCW What permits do you have?

What permit? I don't know what permit you guys are talking about. I don't even own guns.
 
CA & AZ…..May add UT when I renew my CA CCW in February 2026
 
It's nobody else's business but my own as to How many Permits I have ..

I don't feel a Need to share private information.....
 
Will be working on AZ for when I travel there. Probably won't live long enough to get CA at the rate LASD is moving.
 
Back
Top Bottom