18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

What's your smallest CCW?

This sexy thing!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4888.webp
    IMG_4888.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 35
P365 in Wilson combat grip module
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0769.webp
    IMG_0769.webp
    52 KB · Views: 34
Beretta 21a rarely. It’s a .22lr so very rarely. P365-380 was the normal small carry. Though nothing here, i’m going to have to start all over and get a CCW.
 
lots of really small ccws here. I wish I could run something small but even the p365x is too small for me. I feel comfortable with a g26 or an xmacro. To each their own
 
I can shoot my g26 better than any full size pistol. Love that thing so much
 
Sig P938, but I will probably rotate that out for a Hellcat Pro. Both in pocket carry holsters
 
I haven’t carried it as much this year, but a 43X is the smallest I carry. Anything smaller just doesn’t feel right in the hand.
 
Back
Top Bottom