D
Deleted member 9396
⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
- Messages
- 91
Rossi R92 357 16" stainless
Glock 19 OD Green
Glock 19 OD Green
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
If they are different calibers or different models, they are NOT the same.
I mean, you can say that, but as far as I'm concerned, all Glocks are the same gun, outside the G18. Literally show someone a G34 and G35 side by side and they will say it's exactly the same. Bigger, smaller, whatever. But I'm the same with 1911s. RIA or Wilson, same same. All variations of CZ75, same same. All mini's, same same. And especially all AR15s. Same damn gun.
5 Glock 34Talking about the exact same firearm (different caliber is ok), which one have you bought more than once ... and why?
I guess I'll start:
- a Glock 30S, 2 times. Really really liked that gun. .45ACP with the thin slide, and fit in 9mm holsters. Carried it for a couple years. Awesome carry gun. I sold it because I thought it was ugly. Bought it again because I regretted selling it. Got reminded that it was ugly and sold it again
- an H&K P2000SK, 2 times. Loved the gun. I don't understand why I sold it the first time. Bought it back a couple years later, and sold it again to fund newer generation striker fireds. Regretted it instantly. I will not ever again sell an H&K.
- a S&W Shield, 2 times. Had the 1.0, loved it (with APEX trigger) and bought the Shield Plus. Essentially the same gun, just the trigger and mag capacity is different. Love the Shield.
- A Ruger GP100. 2 Times. Had the 6in barrel, and had my fun with it after a couple of years. Sold it, and then missed it after a couple more years, and bought the 4in.
How about you? Share your whims.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!