18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Which Firearm have you bought more than once?

I had a Ruger Sp101 with a 2-1/4" barrel. I sold it and years later bought one with a 3" barrel. It's my favorite wearing around my property gun. Lots of mountain lions here in El Dorado county, I've got trail cam pics of 3 different lions on my property in less than 2 years. In 1981 I bought a S&W model 19 with a 4" barrel. About 8 years ago I bought a model 66 with a 6" barrel. I decided that I like stainless steel but a 6" barrel is only a range gun. I sold both the model 19 and 66 and bought a 66-1 with 4" barrel.
 
Glock 19, Springfield TRP, mossberg 590A1

Mostly because I wanted them customized differently and liked them so much I wanted a back up

There are a few more in the collection I’d like to have duplicates of…one as a safe queen and one as a shooter
 
Honestly the list is too long, and I can't remember them all, haha. Off the top of my head:

Glock 17
CZ SP01
P226
XD
A bunch of 1911s
A bunch of ARs
 
Do you consider the CZ 75 BD, CZ 75 Compact, CZ 75 PCR, CZ 75 P-01, and CZ 75 SP01 to be the same gun? Cuz if so...

View attachment 96632

But if we're talking about the same exact model and caliber, I have 4 CZ 82s and 7 Norinco Type 54s. Why? Because I wanted to be able to pick out the best of the bunch, and then sell off the others at cost. I just never got around to selling off the rest of them...
What are the two on the bottom?
 
A few ARs
Lots of 870s and 500s
Marlin 795 and Marlin 60

And this doesn’t count, but I like my G19, loved shooting my brother’s G17, which led me to my G34.
 
Sig 1911 Emperor Scorpion
Sig 1911 Custom Works Equinox

Got the Equinox because it was a limited edition collectible type piece. I shoot the Emperor Scorpion much more.
 
2 Ruger MKIIs.
2 S&W 41s
3 10-22S.
Several ARs but all configured differently.
4 .308 ARs but all are different makes and models.
2 SKSs that use AK mags but one is a so called "paratrooper".
4 AKs but all are different.
 
Aside from ARs and AKs, I got multiples of 1911s and M1As. One of each stay historically accurate, the rest get modern bells and whistles.
 
CMP M1 Garand 4x
P320 5x (then sold 1)
P365 2x
CMP USGI 1911 2x
P226 2x
P227 2x
Poverty ponies... multiple x
Ruger PCC 2x (then sold 1)
Walther P1 2x
Ruger 22/45 2x
Ruger Blackhawk new model 2x (45 colt and 30 carbine)

I might have a problem
 
Last edited:
I've acquired numerous Lee-Enfields, Swiss K11s and K31s, Mausers, M1 rifles and carbines, O3s and Krags...too many to count.
 
Back
Top Bottom