18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Question Who has jumped on the Hellcat Promotion?

My local gun store sold a ton of Hellcats. Everyone cross shopped the Hellcats (Stainless, Hellcat OSP, and Pro) with the Sig Sauer P365 and P365 X Macro, but all landing on the SA due to the promotion. Feels like SA is just back logged with redemptions.

But assure you it’s worth the wait. Although the green dot is polymer, it installs with ease and is a tough little dot. Holds zero very well and is bright enough for range and daylight.

The extra mags are always appreciated.
 
My LGS had the micro OSP the next day, with the extra mags, green dot sight to mount, etc. in the package.
Mine also has a 10m test target with 3 or 4 holes making a tight group and 1 flyer (1 1\2" or so).
I haven't heard of anyone mentioning that.
 
Thinking of buying a Hellcat micro before the 31st, for the Gear Up Springfield still just wants the serial number and proof of receipt, right?
The last rebate I did was for Beretta, and they wanted the above plus a photo of the serial number which was hard to do with the gun locked up for 10 days.
 
Thinking of buying a Hellcat micro before the 31st, for the Gear Up Springfield still just wants the serial number and proof of receipt, right?
The last rebate I did was for Beretta, and they wanted the above plus a photo of the serial number which was hard to do with the gun locked up for 10 days.
You should be able to buy one with all the Gear Up goodies in the box with the gun so you don't have to send anything in.
 
Thinking of buying a Hellcat micro before the 31st, for the Gear Up Springfield still just wants the serial number and proof of receipt, right?
The last rebate I did was for Beretta, and they wanted the above plus a photo of the serial number which was hard to do with the gun locked up for 10 days.
Yup, they only want a picture of the receipt. The serial should be on your DROS form so you should have everything you need after you leave the shop.
 
C'mon Black Friday Hellcat sales

OGMU5C0.png
 
The SA Gear Up promotions are really good deals. That's how I picked up my XD9s.

I was seriously thinking of the Hellcat Pro when it was added to the roster, but when the XDM Elite 3.8" OSP was added, I decided to go that route. The Hellcat Pro just seemed small in my hands and when I shot it at a range in Georgia last year, it made me want to wait for the XDM Elite with its newer trigger.

It took a while after the XDM Elite was added to the roster before anyone had them, but fortunately, I was able to take delivery of it right before I had to renew my CCW so I could add it to my guns on it.

But if the XDM Elite wasn't added, I probably would have gone with the Hellcat Pro. Looks like a good carry gun.
 
For anyone interested I do beleive that American Shooter in El Cajon had 3 of the Hellcat deals on the shelf.
From what I remember they all had the optic and 3 xtra mags but I would call to verify.
 
The SA Gear Up promotions are really good deals. That's how I picked up my XD9s.

I was seriously thinking of the Hellcat Pro when it was added to the roster, but when the XDM Elite 3.8" OSP was added, I decided to go that route. The Hellcat Pro just seemed small in my hands and when I shot it at a range in Georgia last year, it made me want to wait for the XDM Elite with its newer trigger.

It took a while after the XDM Elite was added to the roster before anyone had them, but fortunately, I was able to take delivery of it right before I had to renew my CCW so I could add it to my guns on it.

But if the XDM Elite wasn't added, I probably would have gone with the Hellcat Pro. Looks like a good carry gun.

I'm not usually much of a Springfield fan, but I have to admit that after handling the XDM Elites a bit, they point and feel pretty darned good in the hand. For factory striker the triggers aren't half bad either.
 
I'm not usually much of a Springfield fan, but I have to admit that after handling the XDM Elites a bit, they point and feel pretty darned good in the hand. For factory striker the triggers aren't half bad either.

The trigger on the XDM Elite is definitely nicer than the one on my standard XD. The thing I really like about the XDM Elite 3.8" is that I got the one with the full size grip rather than the compact grip. For me, seems like the best of both worlds, with a shorter barrel but full feeling grip. And no need for Talon Grips on it either, like I had to do with my standard XD.
 
Crap/ My bad. I picked up the Pro OSP and am very pleased with it. Good hunting.
Thanks, the Pro actually was very pleasant to shoot at the range (when I rented). The grip worked well for me and not as snappy as you would expect from a micro. At least have a few more weeks to find one for the Gear Up promo
 
For anyone interested I do beleive that American Shooter in El Cajon had 3 of the Hellcat deals on the shelf.
From what I remember they all had the optic and 3 xtra mags but I would call to verify.
American Shooter is a good store. Anytime I’ve been there they are very friendly and welcoming.
 
Well the Hellcat Pro seems to be in stock at Sportmans and they can ship to store. I was able to order 2 from my LGS, hopefully they come in this week. Not sure if they will as the promo package with the goodies in the box, or if I have to claim from Springfield and wait 8-12 week (or more)
 
Well the Hellcat Pro seems to be in stock at Sportmans and they can ship to store. I was able to order 2 from my LGS, hopefully they come in this week. Not sure if they will as the promo package with the goodies in the box, or if I have to claim from Springfield and wait 8-12 week (or more)
I got a feeling that the promo was extended because they have some of the boxed sets with the goodies still in stock. It wouldn't make any sense to take them apart! So maybe you will get lucky and get everything in the box.
 
Back
Top Bottom