Is that all they have planned for now? If so the $800 26s at my LGS were a good deal after all.Glock will bring a Gen 6 43x and 48
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Is that all they have planned for now? If so the $800 26s at my LGS were a good deal after all.Glock will bring a Gen 6 43x and 48
If the 19x will come on roster if they release the gen 6 to caliWhat about it?
Dude has said 3 things in this thread. 2 of them are demonstrably false and the third will be proven false when Gen 6s show up at his FFL in Modesto.Or they are just being a toxic Debbie Downer. Plenty of those online.
Scalpers are all the same, doesn't matter the product.I can’t wait for “off roster” glock prices to crash after modern gen6 options become widely available in CA. I pray Scott’s prophecy will come true.
even with the same trigger from gen 5 and gen 3
I'll believe it when I see it. The whole point of the so called 'ban' was because of the cruciform trigger and people making switches for them. Someone has already made a switch for the 6, it's on YouTube, so why would CA allow it here? Unless Glock designs a totally different gun for CA, I won't be holding my breath.
3 words: This is California. I don’t see it happening even if they supposedly redesigned something, CA isn’t going to give in that easily. I may be wrong, I’ve been wrong before, but only time will tell.I believe it’s because it’s not as easy to convert by just swapping the backplate versus it requiring machining to accomplish.
What’s your source?IMPORTANT CALIFORNIA HANDGUN UPDATE
Glock Gen 3 pistols will remain on the California Roster, however Glock is no longer producing them.
What does that mean?
Any Glock Gen 3 pistols currently in dealer inventory remain legal and available for sale
Once existing stock is gone, availability will be limited to what dealers already have
That said — this is NOT the end of options for California.
Yes, you read that right: NEW options are coming to California.
Or pick up a supported barrel, heavier recoil and magazine spring to shoot .45 super. Not quite 10mm but close. Also, check out 450 smc.You can also grab a g20 slide and have both. Not sure if you can also do a 460 Rowland with a Glock. But the 460 has very good ballistics
www.thetruthaboutguns.com
IMPORTANT CALIFORNIA HANDGUN UPDATE
Glock Gen 3 pistols will remain on the California Roster, however Glock is no longer producing them.
What does that mean?
Any Glock Gen 3 pistols currently in dealer inventory remain legal and available for sale
Once existing stock is gone, availability will be limited to what dealers already have
That said — this is NOT the end of options for California.
Yes, you read that right: NEW options are coming to California.
I have a Glock 20 and I’m about to buy the Marlin trapper in 10mm.Here a the honest truth... No one buys 10mm people only talk about it on the internet.
Just got a KKM 6 inch barrel for mine, arrived just before NY.I have a Glock 20 and I’m about to buy the Marlin trapper in 10mm.
Sooooo will Glock 45 be making its way to the roster? Or only slime line pistols?California made up 17-25% of Glock sales, so Glock couldn’t afford not to sell to California.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!