18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Year of the Glock 2026!

Mine must be stuck on Rost Martin. I just refreshed 5-6 times and different Rost Martin advertisements were all I was seeing.
Rost Martin is our title sponsor, they've been supporting us for a long time. They wanted to do a gun give-a-way here but the logistics for CA is tough

Glock is the one above it, they cycle in and out. It'll stop showing usually after 3/4 times. The fill rate is pretty bad.. 1-4/10 typically 20 out of 100 ads otherwise its 60-90% CAguns.net at the top, which is why we keep trying so many things..

A lot of manufacturers want in on CA, but CA is making it so hard to do with all the asks that mainly affect regular people.
 
Rost Martin is our title sponsor, they've been supporting us for a long time. They wanted to do a gun give-a-way here but the logistics for CA is tough

Glock is the one above it, they cycle in and out. It'll stop showing usually after 3/4 times. The fill rate is pretty bad.. 1-4/10 typically 20 out of 100 ads otherwise its CAguns.net.
Yea I was looking forward to that RM giveaway. Bummer.
 
Yea I was looking forward to that RM giveaway. Bummer.
Whatever we can bring here, we will. I'm hoping we'll get more of these manufacturers dealing with us directly so we can offer more. Once we reach critical mass, I think it might be better. We're all just trying to be good citizens and exercise our rights here, but for some reason we're treated like the lowest common denominator.

Screenshot 2026-02-11 at 12.46.38 PM.webp
 
Last edited:
Was at my local gun store. Yes, the Glocks will be back in CA. His best guess is about 6 to 8 months due to the CA approval process. Will have both a loaded chamber indicator (which could argue Glocks already have with the peek hole) and a mag disconnect. Will be 3 of the 9 mm models, G19, G17, and I think he said G48 (could be wrong on this one; since we couldn’t get the Glocks in the 40 numbers here, I really haven’t paid much attention to them so don’t know what makes sense).

Bah...boring. I don't need a fifth (or sixth or seventh?) Glock 19, 17 or 48. I need another 20 and 21 though. Hopefully the 20 will be approved.
 
Bah...boring. I don't need a fifth (or sixth or seventh?) Glock 19, 17 or 48. I need another 20 and 21 though. Hopefully the 20 will be approved.
There is no Glock 20 at all right now, not gen v nor gen 6
 
Ok that was a 🍆 move on my part! This is a G19.5 COA slide on a G45.6 frame. And a G45.6 slide on a G15.5 frame.

I cheated a little bit, they aren’t exactly OEM. The Gen 5 slide has a Ramjet barrel and recoil assembly and I very lightly modified my Gen 5 backplate. I also have a GPT trigger in the Gen 5 frame. The Gen 6 slide will not clear the Gen 5 trigger assembly but the GPT works fine.

I shot a couple hundred rounds through these today, no malfs. Hopefully this answers a bunch of questions I see online about compatibility.

Why, you may ask? Because I like the COA and I like the Gen 6 frame. This gives me the best of both.
 
Back
Top Bottom