Did you get your Platypus through 2A zone?Really enjoying my platypus.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Did you get your Platypus through 2A zone?Really enjoying my platypus.
Yeah i did.Did you get your Platypus through 2A zone?
YessirDid you get your Platypus through 2A zone?
How was that process? Just send 2A the design and they order and do the SSE and then ship to your FFL?Yessir
correct. Make your build, then email 2azone the link to the build. You will need to check with your FFL first to make sure they are okay with doing SSE. Call 2Azone and they can walk you through the process. Where are you located? if you're in San Diego Area, Moreauworks is a dealer and can get you one as well. I made the drive from SD to 2Azone prior to Moreau becoming a dealer.How was that process? Just send 2A the design and they order and do the SSE and then ship to your FFL?
I'm up in Sacramento or I would go to 2a zone for sure. Thanks for the info.correct. Make your build, then email 2azone the link to the build. You will need to check with your FFL first to make sure they are okay with doing SSE. Call 2Azone and they can walk you through the process. Where are you located? if you're in San Diego Area, Moreauworks is a dealer and can get you one as well. I made the drive from SD to 2Azone prior to Moreau becoming a dealer.
On a side note, I'm selling mine and it's posted in the classifieds.
You can still order through them and have it transferred to a local FFL. That’s how I’ve done it for a couple Atlases. They’re really easy to work with.I'm up in Sacramento or I would go to 2a zone for sure. Thanks for the info.
Check with Manzano, he might be able to get you one as well.I'm up in Sacramento or I would go to 2a zone for sure. Thanks for the info.
Picked her up!Picking up the Atlas in 10 days. Cant wait!
Also have a platty from 2Azone.
Very nice! I have my eyes on an ApolloPicked her up!
Man I think that's next on my list as well, although a Vanta9 would be insane too!Very nice! I have my eyes on an Apollo![]()
There’s one you don’t see very often! I have the 4.6 Ares Ported. Is yours ported? Did you buy it new, or used?Picked her up!
Interesting! I was able to get it on consignment from 2Azone here in Riverside. From what i can tell the gun is brand new though. I’ll have to call atlas and find out, my serial number is rather low. But it’s the non ported 4.25”.There’s one you don’t see very often! I have the 4.6 Ares Ported. Is yours ported? Did you buy it new, or used?
Only reason I asked if it’s used is these had a problem with the first run. Frames were warped and caused the slide to slow so much it wouldn’t go into battery. I had to send mine in to Atlas to get a new frame
Shoot it and see. If it’s having any malfunctions call Atlas. They’re very aware of the issue and more than helpful. PM me if you have any questions.Interesting! I was able to get it on consignment from 2Azone here in Riverside. From what i can tell the gun is brand new though. I’ll have to call atlas and find out, my serial number is rather low. But it’s the non ported 4.25”.
Sounds good! Taking it out tomorrow, will report back. Thanks again.Shoot it and see. If it’s having any malfunctions call Atlas. They’re very aware of the issue and more than helpful. PM me if you have any questions.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!