18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

News 43x CA Edition on Roster

Latest news
You are right. 50 yards and a moving target would be hard for anyone to hit. He tried and that probably saved a few lives. Dude does seem a bit of a weirdo but maybe that's just me.
I thought he was pretty typical maybe autistic gun guy lmao I mean just look at his setup.
 
I'm not passing any judgment. I'm not sure the type of gun shooting at you or the distance it's shooting you from unless it's from some ridiculous distance from a true sniper's hide is relevant. The whole point of carrying a gun is to confront a killer in all the situations that we find ourselves in daily, whether that be Costco, in n out, the work parking lot etc, that's all inside a 100 yds and sometimes farther for some.

All that to say, if you're gonna take a 60 yd shot, I would hope you have Trained that shot prior to taking it to ensure the highest possible chance of success.
Totally, most people aren't going to be that good though unless they get paid to kill people or they really like shooting though lol. And yeah he was a weirdo with a weird gun haha. Rifle is way easier to shoot at that distance, and we see all the time cops can't even land a shot and it's like 5 yards in front of them
 
I thought he was pretty typical maybe autistic gun guy lmao I mean just look at his setup.
To me its the same over shirt, and scarf thing he was wearing in a few of the interviews. Dude is larping
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
hah def not 80% of the forum
 
I added a Ramjet to my p365 because it was cheaper than buying a new barrel/slide to upgrade to xmacro size. It eats everything I put through it. Mostly 115 and my 147 HSTs. I am running a DPM with the 12lb spring.
Good to hear!

43x seems to need some recoil spring adjustments to be happy with 115.
 
Good to hear!

43x seems to need some recoil spring adjustments to be happy with 115.
I've had a 43X for several years and never had an issue with the 115's, or 124's, or 147's...

I don't know how it will be with the Ramjet.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom