By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
yea hopefully it opens the door to at least the core items. 19/17, a 20 would be nice for a big boar option.Great news. I wonder what’s next?
Sigh. Google is your friend, friend: https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/certified-handguns/recently-addedWeb and AI is turning up a big nothing burger on the subject. I scoured Glocks page and I couldn't find anything on it.
The Listed Roster Expiration of 1/2027 is a bit concerning.
Yea, im the one that posted that link up top...Sigh. Google is your friend, friend: https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/certified-handguns/recently-added
Yeah that's way more interesting. There was a rumor the p09 nocturne was coming too, the hammer fired polymer one. Glocks are boringNo one is talking about CZ P10C?
No, it is not.Web and AI is turning up a big nothing burger on the subject. I scoured Glocks page and I couldn't find anything on it.
The Listed Roster Expiration of 1/2027 is a bit concerning.
Every single gun on the roster has an expiration of 1/1/2027. Companies have to pay the fees and renew the roster status each year. If they don't, then roster status expires.The Listed Roster Expiration of 1/2027 is a bit concerning.
Meh. Walther betterNo one is talking about CZ P10C?
I was 1 when gen 3's came out lol.Pretty sweet awaited addition to roster. It been long enough lol.
P10C is on the roster! If it doesn't have an LCI and mag disco, I'm in for that. Otherwise I would pay the off roster price. Better in every way than a G3 19.No one is talking about CZ P10C?
fkkk I was 4I was 1 when gen 3's came out lol.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!