- Messages
- 102
- Classified ads
- 1
Thats what im wonderingso is this optic ready or no
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Thats what im wonderingso is this optic ready or no
No, dude...that's just how the roster is. It's always been like that and companies have to renew it annually regardless to stay approved. Has nothing to do with them testing consumer interests.
I realize the roster ALWAYS has an expiration date and require a renewal, but what I don’t remember is how long (or short) a firearm stays on the list. Is ONLY a year normal? I thought it was 3 years.All roster listings expire on 01/01 unless renewed.
Some years, this has caused a mild panic in the CA gun community when either a manufacturer forgot to pay, or the payment wasn’t posted by the CADOJ in a timely manner, haha!!
01/01: ‘Oh no!! SIGs are off-roster now!!’
01/04: NVM!!
43x is “Slimline” technically doesn’t fall into gen 5 but release in the same era.43x is a 10 round? Is it still part of gen 3?
No, dude...that's just how the roster is. It's always been like that and companies have to renew it annually regardless to stay approved. Has nothing to do with them testing consumer interests.
Guys... I don't want anyone to freak out, but the calendar on my wall only goes to 12/31/2026! What is going to happen after that?! Will we still alive...All roster listings expire on 01/01 unless renewed.
Some years, this has caused a mild panic in the CA gun community when either a manufacturer forgot to pay, or the payment wasn’t posted by the CADOJ in a timely manner, haha!!
01/01: ‘Oh no!! SIGs are off-roster now!!’
01/04: NVM!!
Oh ok, I know gen 3 is california Glocks but I wasnt sure when the 43x came out.43x is “Slimline” technically doesn’t fall into gen 5 but release in the same era.
Gen3 is just old old old Glocks basically only made for CA for the last decade.
I would imagine so… it’s gotta be right?so is this optic ready or no
All good, yea I was searching on web and even asking AI, neither turned up anything about the new pistol.Sorry, didn’t catch that you were the OP. Thought you were doubting the OP because AI doesn’t return any additional info even though it was added literally today.
Yea it’s got to have them to be on rosterGiant lci and mag disconnect?![]()
I didn’t know that’s how that worked, thanksEvery single gun on the roster has an expiration of 1/1/2027. Companies have to pay the fees and renew the roster status each year. If they don't, then roster status expires.
Yea IDK, slimline triggers look like smaller versions so it could still be a considered a Cruciform trigger, I always thought they were. Banned by design? Idk.Somewhere else someone said since the slimline Glocks don’t have the ability to be altered to full auto as easily there is a chance we might get one that isn’t altered as much. I mean Gen3’s where on the list without an LCI.
Gen3 was the last Glock CA had on the roster. 43x came out in 2019.Oh ok, I know gen 3 is california Glocks but I wasnt sure when the 43x came out.
They banned the cruciform triggers than can be easily converted to full auto. that included Glocks, only gen3 was on roster so it effectively banned them too. There was a bunch of pistols few folks cared about that also got axed in the ban.I thought CA banned all Glocks. CZ should've added the P-10C ported version maybe that will be next.
I dig it on my HK...but it is an HK...I wonder how many people would be upset if Glock did something silly and added a tiny bear engraving on the California models like HK
You have to tell AI it happened today and do a searchI would imagine so… it’s gotta be right?
All good, yea I was searching on web and even asking AI, neither turned up anything about the new pistol.
Yea it’s got to have them to be on roster
I didn’t know that’s how that worked, thanks
Yea IDK, slimline triggers look like smaller versions so it could still be a considered a Cruciform trigger, I always thought they were. Banned by design? Idk.
Might as well get the 43x and a 48 slideWaiting on Glock 48
Who is the IA and how did they even know?Yes, I was disappointed when my IA said no to using my a 48 slide on my 43x for my CCW. At least when I carried. He insisted I use the original slide.![]()
I now have a spare slide gathering dust. I may need to locate a GG frame. I attempted to get one before relocating here, but it had just launched and was backordered. It failed to ship in time, so I canceled it.
To be honest, it’s probably not worth it, I can barely notice a difference when firing them side by side. The 43x feels better to carry because it is lighter.
CZ should add the Shadow series. I’m sure it’s possible to add a mag disconnect and LCI to those also.I thought CA banned all Glocks. CZ should've added the P-10C ported version maybe that will be next.
They will add it. Maybe next year?CZ should add the Shadow series. I’m sure it’s possible to add a mag disconnect and LCI to those also.
CZ should add the Shadow series. I’m sure it’s possible to add a mag disconnect and LCI to those also.
I don't know if the Shadow series can pass the drop test. The Shadow series doesn't have a firing pin block safety which is one of the reasons they have nice triggers.They will add it. Maybe next year?
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!