Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I don't know if the Shadow series can pass the drop test. The Shadow series doesn't have a firing pin block safety which is one of the reasons they have nice triggers.
Thats what I wantI’d love to see a CZ P-09 nocturn
They could add a firing pin block to a shadow just like they’d have to add a disconnect and LCI. Not saying it wouldn’t impact the trigger, but it’s possible. Also possible they put it in a way that it’s removable.This will never happen
this guy has the right idea
I was 8. Yall are youngfkkk I was 4
i got a coa 48 ported by united i can sell yaWaiting on Glock 48
I actually agree, while I’m happy to see it on roster, I am also kinda disappointed to think of them adding the bs to it. like I said before, I’m concerned how much Glock will be left in this Glock.I love seeing all the excitement and speculation the Glock boys are having over here!
Hey, if it does in fact end up with an LCI and MD, it will be the first time in 30 years Glock changed this many things in one move! Imagine that!
Round of applause please.
In reality guys, as much as I hate it, any future CA glock will have all the those features we don’t want.
The bastard child will still sell though, because it’s a “Glock”.
It think it’s time to move on to better things… Your ex isn’t coming back with new, a better attitude and holding a fresh beer for you.
Why? I’ve shot a 48 and wasn’t really impressed. I prefer my 43 and a 43x would be even betterWaiting on Glock 48
I have both. My wife shot all my stuff mine for about 6 months and she choose to get a 48 since to her it felt softer to shoot overall.Why? I’ve shot a 48 and wasn’t really impressed. I prefer my 43 and a 43x would be even better
No the V was never on the roster.Wasn’t the Glock V the last Glock to be on the roster in California? That didn’t do so well. If this thing is anything similar internally to the Glock V series, it’s gonna be a hard pass for me.
When they inspect the firearm the serial numbers on the frame and slide would not match.Who is the IA and how did they even know?
No the V was never on the roster.
That was the quick answer to the "switch convertible" that never got added.
That's because it was never for sale to non LEO'sEither way, the sales for the V tanked in California. Nobody wanted that thing.
That's because it was never for sale to non LEO's
If Joe blow CA could buy it, they would sell the hell out of them.
All it is is a slightly modified gen 5 and look what those are selling for in the classifieds.
The roster is legal extortion to sell a 2nd amendment supported legal product here.Every single gun on the roster has an expiration of 1/1/2027. Companies have to pay the fees and renew the roster status each year. If they don't, then roster status expires.
Of course not, the gen 6 is the newest gen.I have looked in the classified. The two or three that are there are not remotely close to in price to previous generations or the GEN six. Those things are not moving. Undisputedly, they are just not as popular.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!