Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I believe every gun “expires” on Jan 1st, every yearThe Listed Roster Expiration of 1/2027 is a bit concerning.
I own both, and while they're the last two polymers I have kept, sold all my 9mm Glocks, XD's and everything else. The Walther is definitely a little better., it's really close though.Meh. Walther better
No, dude...that's just how the roster is. It's always been like that and companies have to renew it annually regardless to stay approved. Has nothing to do with them testing consumer interests.I think the 2027 expirations mean that the companies are testing to see the consumption/appetite CA markets have for these products.
All roster listings expire on 01/01 unless renewed.I think the 2027 expirations mean that the companies are testing to see the consumption/appetite CA markets have for these products.
Sorry, didn’t catch that you were the OP. Thought you were doubting the OP because AI doesn’t return any additional info even though it was added literally today.Yea, im the one that posted that link up top...
I'm talking about ANY additional information other than what's listed on that page.
HE said it wont ship yet lol so 2027. Might want to buy a off roster
This vid says Gen 6 is next. I have had my fingers crossed since Route 66 post.
EVERY new addition to the roster has to have LCI and the mag disconnect, so the P10c model that's been added is clearly going to have the features.P10C is on the roster! If it doesn't have an LCI and mag disco, I'm in for that. Otherwise I would pay the off roster price. Better in every way than a G3 19.
Here it is https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...-nitride-pistol-151-rounds/p/1945905?continue
Sportsmans let me put it in my cart. Maybe I'll sell my never shot G19 after all and get this if it doesn't have CA features.
you just buy the slide or better yet send it to united for portingEVERY new addition to the roster has to have LCI and the mag disconnect, so the P10c model that's been added is clearly going to have the features.
The model number is in the roster link, CA-01584. Nobody has this SKU yet, the sportsman link is to a different model.
You also linked to the P10C ported, and there's no indication that the P10C on roster is the ported one. I'm sure CZ will add that as a SKU down the road once they get CA production up and running, but they'll most likely try and double dip like everyone else, selling the non ported versions first then the ported ones down the line.
Oh for sure. If you want a ported pistol, nothing preventing you from getting it ported. Just saying what you can buy over the counter won't be what Joker linked.you just buy the slide or better yet send it to united for porting
RifleGear here in Orange County already has the SKU on their websiteEVERY new addition to the roster has to have LCI and the mag disconnect, so the P10c model that's been added is clearly going to have the features.
The model number is in the roster link, CA-01584. Nobody has this SKU yet, the sportsman link is to a different model.
You also linked to the P10C ported, and there's no indication that the P10C on roster is the ported one. I'm sure CZ will add that as a SKU down the road once they get CA production up and running, but they'll most likely try and double dip like everyone else, selling the non ported versions first then the ported ones down the line.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!