caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

News 43x CA Edition on Roster

Latest news
I don't know if the Shadow series can pass the drop test. The Shadow series doesn't have a firing pin block safety which is one of the reasons they have nice triggers.

There's a bunch of guns with no firing pin block on the roster like the springfield 1911s including the EMP, the newer kimbers from the past couple years, they all passed the drop test. You can do it with a light firing pin and heavy spring.
 
This will never happen

this guy has the right idea
They could add a firing pin block to a shadow just like they’d have to add a disconnect and LCI. Not saying it wouldn’t impact the trigger, but it’s possible. Also possible they put it in a way that it’s removable.
 
I love seeing all the excitement and speculation the Glock boys are having over here!

Hey, if it does in fact end up with an LCI and MD, it will be the first time in 30 years Glock changed this many things in one move! Imagine that!
Round of applause please.

In reality guys, as much as I hate it, any future CA glock will have all the those features we don’t want.
The bastard child will still sell though, because it’s a “Glock”.

It think it’s time to move on to better things… Your ex isn’t coming back with new 🍒, a better attitude and holding a fresh beer for you.
I actually agree, while I’m happy to see it on roster, I am also kinda disappointed to think of them adding the bs to it. like I said before, I’m concerned how much Glock will be left in this Glock.
 
Hell yeah!!!!! Sucks to be a guy trying to push $1000+ 43x right now. Our time has finally come!! Lol
 
Why? I’ve shot a 48 and wasn’t really impressed. I prefer my 43 and a 43x would be even better
I have both. My wife shot all my stuff mine for about 6 months and she choose to get a 48 since to her it felt softer to shoot overall.

Personally I can’t really tell a difference between 43x and 48 when shooting fast. You have to be shooting them side by side to tell. Groups are the same for me either way, it’s just feels a little different, it is heavier.

I did put a 43x on My CCW over the 48, mainly because it’s lighter weight. Feels better carrying it.
 
Wasn’t the Glock V the last Glock to be on the roster in California? That didn’t do so well. If this thing is anything similar internally to the Glock V series, it’s gonna be a hard pass for me.
No the V was never on the roster.

That was the quick answer to the "switch convertible" that never got added.
 
Either way, the sales for the V tanked in California. Nobody wanted that thing.
That's because it was never for sale to non LEO's

If Joe blow CA could buy it, they would sell the hell out of them.

All it is is a slightly modified gen 5 and look what those are selling for in the classifieds.
 
That's because it was never for sale to non LEO's

If Joe blow CA could buy it, they would sell the hell out of them.

All it is is a slightly modified gen 5 and look what those are selling for in the classifieds.

I have looked in the classified. The two or three that are there are not remotely close to in price to previous generations or the GEN six. Look at how many gen 5s are for sale here. Big difference. The V’s are not moving. Undisputedly, they are just not as popular. Just goes to show, people do not want their Glocks “slightly modified “.
 
Last edited:
I have looked in the classified. The two or three that are there are not remotely close to in price to previous generations or the GEN six. Those things are not moving. Undisputedly, they are just not as popular.
Of course not, the gen 6 is the newest gen.
If the gen 3 was still on the roster they would sell a ton more 3's than 6's
If the V was added and the 6 wasn't, they would sell a ton more V's.

There are a lot more gun fans in CA than there are LEO's that flip guns on the side...
 
Back
Top Bottom